The Anvil AV-LTGG Low Temperature Miniature Glue Gun operates at approximately 100 to 120°C rather than the normal glue gun temperature of around 190 to 200°C, or higher, significantly reducing the danger of serious burns or damage to delicate materials.
- Ideal for educational applications including decoration and art
- Reduces the risk of serious burns
- Ideal for industrial applications like caulking and filling where delicate components could be damaged by high temperature glue
- Trigger-feed mechanism for ease of use and accurate control of glue feed rate
- Power rating 7W
- Supplied complete with fitted 13A plug fused at 3A
- Takes 8mm diameter low temperature glue sticks
- Anvil type AV-LTGG
Please note that the glue sticks for this gun are specially formulated for low temperature use, and are not suitable for use with higher temperature guns.