AREBOS Infrared Radiant Heater Standing Heater Heat Garden Free Standing 2000W - silver
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: mart24
- High-quality low-glare technology reduces visible light spectrum by up to 80% as compared to traditional infrared radiators – approx. 6,000 operating hours
- With built-in tilt protection
- Infrared heat: Uniform and focused heat distribution without preheating
- Simple, quick heating both indoors and outdoors (catering sector, e.g. on outdoor patios, lobbies, backyards, garages, etc.)
- 24-hour timer
- LED indicator light
- IP34 protection against splash water
- No dust circulation, therefore perfect for people suffering from allergies
- 3 heat settings (650W/ 1350W/ 2000W), heating power of up to 2000 W
- Elegant, premium design
- Weatherproof aluminum
- Also suitable for wall mounting
- Convenient and quick operation via infrared remote control
- Non-condensing, odorless, clean, and completely silent
When the temperatures begin to drop, this heat radiator from Arebos produces infrared heat for individually heating patios, garages, and outdoor spaces. Perfect for restaurants, events, or domestic backyards. The flexible heat distributor can be installed and deinstalled in very quickly.
With a heating power of 2000 W, this radiator is especially powerful. Due to its infrared technology the Arebos heat radiator is extremely efficient: The heat does not radiate into the ambient air but aims specifically at people in its surrounding.
On top of that, the device is easy to use. It is not even necessary to be close to the radiator. Simply use the remote control for easy and convenient operation.
LOW GLARE: 100% HEAT, 80% LESS LIGHT
Traditional infrared radiators without low-glare technology do not only produce heat but also generate bright, intensive orange reddish light. By contrast, the two short-wave infrared tubes of the radiator reduce the brightness of the light by 80 percent, resulting in the operating range to be illuminated to a lesser extent – with a heating performance of 100 percent.
IP34 PROTECTION AGAINST SPASH WATER
The wall heater is perfect for use in conservatories, summer cottages, or in sales booths. Due to the splash-proof housing, the radiator can also be mounted to and operated on external walls (e.g. balconies). As a matter of fact, all functions can be controlled from the operating panel of the radiator – a short glance at the LED indicator light will tell you the currently set heating level.
BUILT-IN TILT SWITCH-OFF
The built-in tilt switch-off deactivates the heat radiator and emits an acoustic alert in case the device gets knocked over.
INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL
Use the included IR remote control to operate the device from a distance. Make yourself fully comfortable!
- Model: AR-HE-THS2000
- Voltage: 220 – 240 V AC
- Frequency: 50/ 60 Hz
- Max. power: 2000 W
- Heat settings: 3 (650W, 1350W, 2000W)
- Cable length: 1,8 m
- Weight: 4,35 kg
- Material: Aluminum
- IP34 (against splash water)
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 100 cm (L x W x H)
- Suitable for patios/ balconies: Yes
- Brand: Arebos
- Delivery scope: 1x heat radiator, 1x remote control, 1x user manual
- Brand AREBOS
- Installation direction Vertical
- Material Aluminium
- Width 30 cm
- Warranty 2 years
- ManoMano Reference ME24387922
- SKU 4260627424245
20 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 3.8/ 5
85 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product
Most helpful review: