The Astreea Igloo Canopy cover gives you the perfect fabric cover to give your Astreea igloo a makeover for the summer months.
The cover is made from Belgium linen that falls creaseless and flows in the breeze. 98% water-resistant to protect when unexpected rain clouds hit.
With the flexibility of the cover, You can have multiple sides down or tied back to the posts allowing you to make endless ways to cover your Igloo. You can have just the top with all the sides tied back or with all sides down to make a complete dome.
The cover will provide sunshade, Rain cover, and during the winter the cover will allow you to keep the warm in and the cold away allowing you to host in your Igloo any time of year.
Benefits of purchasing St Tropez Cover
- Multiple ways to have the item setup
- Cooler than PVC cover
- Provides shelter from the heat
- Breathable fabric
- Excellent quilty at an affordable price
- Gives you privacy
- Great Wind Protection
This product includes
- Canopy Cover
- Rope to tie to Igloo frame
Size options | Cover comes in three sizes to fit your Medium, Large or Extra Large Igloo.
Medium = Packaging box 1 for cover: 800x400x100mm
Large = Packaging box 1 for cover: 800x400x130mm
Extra Large = Packaging box 1 for cover: 800x400x180mm
Questions and Answers
- Is this cover waterproof? Yes, will provide cover from rain showers.
- How does the cover attach to the Igloo? Small rope ties.
- How do I clean the cover? The Cover is machine washable with water repellent guaranteed for 30 washes.
PLEASE NOTE this is just an extra cover, no Igloo frame is included in this product.