A 18000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank Dispenser which is suitable for commercial applications. This tank is well suited for the "construction" and "agricultural industry". The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank's capacity which makes this tank suitable for both domestic and commercial installations. This tank is suitable for the storage of Derv (white diesel) or Gas Oil (red diesel). A bunded tank is a tank within a tank, the outer tank provides protection for the inner tank which therefore makes it harder for the inner tank to fail. However, in the unlikely event of the inner tank failing, the outer tank will provide secondary containment.
- Length: 4825mm
- Width: 2500mm
- Height: 2100mm (including bearers)
- Weight: 3500kg (Empty)
- 18000 Litre (3960 Galls) capacity
- Security cabinet – front
- Lockable cabinet – swing door
- 2” fill point inside the cabinet, c/w lever ball valve & non-return valve
- 2″ bund to atmosphere vent
- Tank to bund vent
- 1.5″ bund gauge port
- 1.5″ port for alarm probe c/w overfill alarm (battery-powered)
- 1.5″ port for a gauge c/w clock face contents gauge (housed under steel box for security)
- Mounted on bearers (full width)
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur.
- Main Tank: Ral 7015 Grey
- Door: Ral 2001 Orange
- Other colours are available (extra charges may apply) RAL or BS must be provided.
- Roller Shutter Door
- Manway Access Hatch
- Generator Feed & Return Sockets
- Mesh Floor (inside the cabinet)
- Hose Reel (10m x 1″ diesel hose)
Premium Pumps: (PIUSI Pumps)
- 50 LPM 230v Pump Kit
- 70 LPM 230v Pump Kit
- 100 LPM 230v Pump Kit
- 50 LPM 110v Pump Kit
- 45 LPM 12v Pump Kit
- 45 LPM 24v Pump Kit
- Fuel Management System (£POA)
Economy Pumps: (HYTEK Pumps)
- 45 LPM 230v Pump Kit
- 75 LPM 230v Pump Kit
Electric Pump Kits, supplied with:
- 6m Hose, Water & Particle Filter (10 micron), Auto Nozzle & Mechanical Flow Meter
This tank can be paired with most fuel management systems available on the market, please contact one of Atlantis team to discuss your requirement in more detail.
- Tank – 10 Years
- Pumps & Components – 1 Year
This tank is made in accordance with BS799 pt5.
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.