Type of lightbulb
- Increase your home security with this stylish outdoor wall light with PIR motion sensor by Auraglow
- Features an override function so you can use it as normal light when required by switching the mains switch on and off twice within 2 seconds.
- The installed daylight sensor ensures the motion sensor function will only operate in darkness and the light will operate for 20 seconds per activation.
- Colour temperature: 6500k, Operating voltage 220-240v, PIR angle: 180 degrees, Power Consumption: 5w: Equivalent to 40w, PIR sensor range: 4 metres, Lumen output: 470.
- Weather and rust resistant but not suitable for coastal locations (IP44 Rated) -Dimensions: 296mm x 200mm x 75mm (HxWxD)
This Auraglow 'A+ rated' low energy PIR security lamp is ideal for use on the front of homes as a welcome light. The special high quality 5 Watt LED bulb provides a very useful light source which is equivalent to a regular 40W halogen flood lamp.
With a life expectancy of 25,000 hours and a saving of up to 75% on your energy costs this Auraglow motion sensor light is the ideal security solution! Now features an override function so you can use it as normal light when required by switching the mains switch on and off twice within 2 seconds.
Do you need more information?
Questions & answers
Experts are here to answer your questions
Dimensions: 296mm x 200mm x 75mm (HxWxD)
this is mains powered
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.