- Improve your home's style and security with this stainless-steel solar powered downlight.
- This simple, easy to use fixture screws onto an applicable wall with no expensive or complicated wiring required.
- Features a Monocrystalline intelligent solar panel that is the most efficient type available for charging up during daylight.
- Light turns on automatically during darkness at low brightness (75lm) and when the PIR detects movement, it activates full brightness (400lm) for 25 seconds from the last motion detected.
- The unit has a durable metal construction and is IP44 rated. Fitted with a concealed On/Off switch for turning off if required without removing the light from your wall.
These lights look sleek and stylish and would fit perfectly in any contemporary setting. They are also incredibly easy to install and cost you nothing in electricity bills.
The key is the smart solar panel. It charges the high capacity battery during the day and automatically turns your light on at night. As it's solar, it means there is no complicated wiring and no need for an electrician; all you need to do is affix it to a wall that has direct access to sunlight, and it will even provide power on cloudy days. It's an ideal security light, once light levels drop it turns on at an ambient level (75lm), then if the PIR sensor detects movement it triggers full brightness (400lm).
It's solid construction and IP44 rating mean that it is weatherproof and built to last. In addition, it uses ultra-efficient LEDs, so consumes less energy and lasts far longer than a standard light would.
All these features add up to an efficient lamp that saves you money, time and effort and even reduces your impact on the environment.
Solar Panel: 1.8W Monocrystalline
No. of LED's: 40 (2835 SMD)
LED Temperature: 4000K
Lumens: 45lm – 400lm
Battery: 1 x 3.7v 2200mAh Li-ion
IP Rating: IP44
Charge Time: 8 hours
Working Time: 8 hours
Fixture Dimensions: 4cm x 18.7cm x 15.8cm