Bandsaw Blade 2560mm x 25mm x 3tpi to fit B350
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Charnwood Machinery
Manufactured in Great Britain.
Designed for all types of wood cutting, including contours, our Premium bandsaw blades feature a spring tempered high carbon steel blade with induction re-hardened teeth to 62HRC, providing decreased production times, better surface finish, increased fatigue resistance and longer blade life.
- Ground teeth assure precision cutting, better finish and less kerf loss.
- High carbon steel body hardened and tempered to 45 Rockwell C Hardness withstands greater cutting pressures and optimises fatigue strength.
- Faster and more precise cuts.
- Hardened teeth to 62HRC ensure longer life.
- Teeth can be re-ground or re-shaped and re-set.
- Lower cost per cut.
- When we first tested these new blades we couldn't believe the high cutting speed compared to a standard blade. Furthermore the high cutting speed was achieved without any compromise on the finish.
- After longer testing it was noticeable that the cutting edge remained sharp long after standard 'unground' blades would have blunted.
|Blade Length||2560mm (100-3/4")|
|Blade Width||25mm (1")|
|Blade Thickness||0.7mm (0.028")|
|Teeth per Inch||3|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
Suitable for use with;
- All types of wood including nail embedded wood.
- Non-ferrous metals.
- Plastic and Acrylic.
- Brand CHARNWOOD
- Length 2560 mm
- Width 25 mm
- Warranty 1 year
- ManoMano Reference ME8133681
- SKU BB38
About The Brand
For over 40 years now, Charnwood has supplied woodworking machinery and tooling, suitable for everyone from hobby enthusiasts, to professional trade users. We offer a Next Day Delivery service throughout the UK mainland, all wood working machinery and tooling products are backed up by a 1 Year Warranty, we offer a full Spare Parts Service for every product and have Technical Engineers available to help with any enquiries.