BBQ-Toro cast iron muffin pan for 7 muffins | already branded
In stockView full description
Delivery from £14.95
Delivery from £14.95
Orders over £0.00 with this seller qualify for free delivery
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 14 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 1 to 4 working days (P&P starting at £14.95)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: CS-Trading
The cast-iron muffin tin from BBQ-Toro is the ideal addition to your grill kitchen, while camping or barbecuing. The mold is already seasoned and can be used immediately. Bake or grill with our cast muffin pan. Tip: Arrange your dishes in the muffin tin. Your guests will be amazed.
You can put the muffin tin directly in the fire or on the hot embers.
- Ideally suited for baking and gratinating, e.g. mini casserole or desserts such as muffins and mugcakes
- Fits almost all gas, electric stoves, other cookers or directly in the fire or in the grill
- Suitable for: Fridge, freezer, oven and grill
- As an extension for the grill kitchen, camping or barbecuing
- Material: Cast iron
- Finish: preseasoned
- Serve your dishes in style
- Muffin pan for seven muffins
- Content (total): 700 ml
- Content (per muffin): 100 ml
- External dimensions: (W) 32 x (D) 28 x (H) 3 cm
- Internal dimensions (per muffin): Ø 8 / 6.5 x (H) 3 cm
- Weight: 2.25 kg
Information on branding
This BBQ Toro cast iron muffin tin is already seasoned and can be used immediately. If it needs to be seasoned again, clean the mold with hot water. Then rub them with taste-neutral, vegetable fat (e.g. coconut fat). Put the mold upside down, one hour at 200 °C, in the oven (or better, outside in a hot kettle grill). Rub off any remaining fat. Done. Repeat this treatment regularly so that the pores fill and the muffin mold is optimally protected from rust.
Info on cleaning/care
Hot water is sufficient for cleaning - scrub off coarse food residues with a brush. Never use soap or harsh detergents. These destroy the fat layer and the muffin pan must then be seasoned again (see above). Do not keep any leftovers in the dish. Remove ashes immediately after use, as this can cause rust when combined with moisture.
Grease with good cooking oil and place in kitchen paper. This way, the muffin tin easily withstands longer storage times.
Order the muffin tin from BBQ-Toro now and enjoy your barbecue and cooking results in a good mood and perfectly equipped!
- Brand BBQ-TORO
- Material Cast iron
- ManoMano Reference ME14976153
- SKU MUF1