BBQ Toro Cast Iron Pot | 3.0 liters - Ø 21 cm | already seasoned
In stockView full description
Delivery from £14.95
Delivery from £14.95
Orders over £0.00 with this seller qualify for free delivery
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 108 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 1 to 4 working days (P&P starting at £14.95)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: CS-Trading
The cast iron roaster by BBQ-Toro is the ideal addition to your grill kitchen, while camping or barbecuing. Thanks to its high mass, the saucepan distributes the heat evenly. The roaster is seasoned and can be used immediately. The cocotte is ideal for frying meat and braising for a long time in its own juice. Whether Sunday roast or just a casserole - braised dishes are just as possible as dessert - bake or gratinate with our quality pots.
The roaster is thermo-resistant from -20 °C to +280 ° and is therefore ideally suited for refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and grill. With a capacity of 3.0 liters you can prepare all dishes.
- Ideally suited for stews, casseroles and desserts, for baking and gratinating
- Fits almost all gas, electric stoves, other cookers or directly in the fire or in the grill
- Suitable for: Fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and grill
- As an extension for the grill kitchen, camping or barbecuing
- Material: Cast iron
- Finish: preseasoned
- Capacity: 3.0 liters
- External dimensions (with cover): 27.5 x 21.5 x 16 cm
- External dimensions (pot only): 27.5 x 21.5 x 10.5 cm
- Inner dimension (pot): Ø 20 x 10 cm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Thermoresistant from -20 ° C to +280 ° C
- Serve your dishes in style
Information on branding
This BBQ Toro cast iron pot is already burned.in and can be used immediately. After cleaning, a new seasoning is necessary. To do this, clean the pot with hot water. Then rub it with taste-neutral, vegetable fat (e.g. coconut fat). Place the pot upside down for one hour at 200 ° C in the oven (or better, outside in a hot kettle grill). Rub off any remaining fat. Done. Repeat this treatment regularly so that the pores fill and the pot is optimally protected against rust.
Info on cleaning/care
Hot water is sufficient for cleaning - scrub off coarse food residues with a brush. Never use soap or harsh detergents. These destroy the fat layer and the pot must then be seasoned again (see above). Do not keep any leftovers in the roaster. Remove ashes immediately after using the lid and pot, otherwise this, combined with moisture, will promote rust.
Grease with good cooking oil, put a sheet of kitchen paper inside and do not close the lid completely. So the roaster easily survives longer storage times.
Order the cast iron pot from BBQ-Toro now and enjoy your grilling and cooking results in a good mood and perfectly equipped!
- Brand BBQ-TORO
- Material Cast iron
- ManoMano Reference ME10320491
- SKU CO02