BBQ-Toro serving pot set (pack of 6) Ø 11 cm cast iron, mini cast iron pot
In stockView full description
Delivery from £14.95
Delivery from £14.95
Orders over £0.00 with this seller qualify for free delivery
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 34 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 1 to 4 working days (P&P starting at £14.95)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: CS-Trading
The cast-iron BBQ pots by BBQ-Toro are the ideal addition to your grill kitchen, when camping or barbecuing. The cast pots are already seasoned and can be used immediately. Bake or gratinate with our cast pots. Tip: Arrange your dishes in the pots. Your guests will be amazed.
The pots are thermo-resistant and therefore ideally suited for the fridge, freezer, oven and grill. You can also place the grill pots directly in the fire or on the hot embers.
- Ideally suited for stews, casseroles and desserts, for baking and gratinating
- Fits almost all gas, electric stoves, other cookers or directly in the fire or in the grill
- Suitable for: Fridge, freezer, oven and grill
- As an extension for the grill kitchen, camping or barbecuing
- Material: Cast iron
- Finish: preseasoned
- Number of grill pots: 6 pieces
- Diameter (pot): Ø 11 cm
- Content: 0.25 liters
- External dimensions (pot): 13.5 x 11 x 5 cm
- External dimensions (pot with lid): 13.5 x 11 x 8 cm
- Weight (a pot with a lid): 1.0 kg
- Serve your dishes in style
Information on branding
These BBQ-Toro cast iron pots are already seasoned and can be used immediately. If a new seasoning is necessary: To do this, clean the pots with hot water. Then rub them with taste-neutral, vegetable fat (e.g. coconut fat). Place the pots upside down for one hour at 200 ° C in the oven (or better, outside in a hot kettle grill). Rub off any remaining fat. Done. Repeat this treatment regularly so that the pores fill and the cast iron pots are optimally protected against rust.
Info on cleaning/care
Hot water is sufficient for cleaning - scrub off coarse food residues with a brush. Never use soap or harsh detergents. These destroy the fat layer and the pots must then be seasoned again (see above). Do not keep any leftovers in the pots. Remove ashes immediately after use, as this can cause rust when combined with moisture.
Grease with good cooking oil and place a piece of kitchen paper between the lid and the pot. So the pots easily survive longer storage times.
Order the BBQ-Toro cast pots now and enjoy your barbecue and cooking results in a good mood and perfectly equipped!
- Brand BBQ-TORO
- Material Cast iron
- ManoMano Reference ME10403424
- SKU PAN07