About this item
- [Tiny but Mighty] - With a 600W AC inverter, 268Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, and 9 outlets, this power station will keep your essential devices powered on the go or during a home power outage.
- [Ultra-fast Charging] - No bulky power brick, a single cable is good to charge EB3A at most 350W; you also can use the PV+AC together for 80% SOC in just 30min. (Solar charging cable not included.)
- [Harness the Power of Sun] - The built-in MPPT controller supports up to 200W of solar input, enabling you to make an ideal solar generator with BLUETTI PV120/PV200 solar panel.
- [Reliable UPS] - EB3A instantly provides backup power when the grid fails, protecting your desktop PC, file servers, and other sensitive devices from data loss or damage.
- [What You Get] - BLUETTI EB3A portable power station, AC charging cable, user manual, 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle
Designed to be more energy-efficient than traditional generators, BLUETTI EB3A is so light in terms of weight, doing its part to help you reduce carbon emissions to the environment.
Small but in Charge
EB3A is compact enough, but you can count on it with big jobs. Whether it be small blender, mini rice cooker or small refrigerator, EB3A gets you all covered thanks to the 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1200W surge) and an impressive 268Wh capacity.
80% Charge in 40 Minutes
EB3A features 430W Fast Charging that enables an 80% charge in the time it takes you to drink a cup of coffee or have a chitchat, providing sufficient power on demand.
6 Ways to Recharge
Go for an off-grid living anytime from RV camping to wilderness exploration with no fear of losing power. BLUETTI EB3A can be recharged in every way possible, either via AC, solar panels, car, generator, AC+Solar, or AC+Adapter, leaving you only peace of mind on the road.
Safety Is in Detail
Experience increased safety brought by LiFePO4 battery and BMS (Battery Management System). Compared to traditional Lithium-ion cells, the LiFePO4 battery EB3A adopts possesses a natural advantage due to its remarkable thermal and chemical stability, giving you better performance and longer life cycle (2,500 cycles to 80%). While BMS is at all times monitoring and protecting your device from every potential risk.
8 Outlets for Every Need
Flexible charging capability accommodates a wide range of charging needs. No more vying with family or friends for a quick charge. EB3A has enough ports for a simultaneous charging, classic AC and DC output, 100W Type-C, car socket, even wireless charger. Everyone will be taken good care of, regardless you're at home or staying outside.
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP
The intuitive APP offers a truly convenient experience at your fingertips, giving you quicker access to EB3A through Bluetooth within a radius of 10m and keeping it under your control around the clock.
Q1: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB3A?
A: Calculate the total wattage of your devices.EB3A would work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 600W.
Q2: How long can it run my device?
A: Running time = Battery capacity × DoD x n+ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and n is local inverter efficiency.
For EB3A, both DoD and n are 90%.
If you run a 100W LED Light with it, the running time will be:268Wh × 90% × 90% + 100W × 2.17hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q3: Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control?
A: Yes. Via Bluetooth.
Q4:What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB3A?
A: EB3A is compatible with solar panels with 12-28V Open Circuit Voltage, 200W Max. input, and MC4 connectors.
1x BLUETTI PV120: x2.7hrs*.
1x BLUETTI PV200: x1.8hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q5: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
A: No. Because that may loose the internal structure. Please keep it upright to ensure its performance.
Q6: Is the EB3A power station waterproof?
A: No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q7: How to deposit EB3A?
A: Store in a dry and well-ventilated place and recharge to 80% every 3-6 months.