- Mechanical fixings: screws, bolts, nails
- Dowels, bolts and studs
- Anchor bolt
- FISCHER 507564 FBN II A4 M12X69 THROUGH BOLT
FISCHER 507564 FBN II A4 M12X69 THROUGH BOLT
100% secure payment by debit or credit card
Receive your order between Friday and Monday
Delivery from £5.95
Delivery to British Isles (shipping may be restricted to mainland UK)
Sold by Tool Brit
- The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread and the two anchorage depths, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The stainless steel version of the bolt anchor is suitable for fixing façade sub-structures, consoles, and ladders in external areas.
- Top Features
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
- Stainless steel: permanent safety in outdoor use.
- ManoMano ReferenceME6185771