Bosch 0600847D70 AHS 60-16 450W Corded Hedge Cutter 240V
In stock - Only 2 leftView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 2 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 2 to 3 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: UK Planet Tools
The lightweight, electric Bosch AHS 60-16 hedgecutter is designed for effortless handling. This convenient and well-balanced tool ensures a comfortable working position. The outstanding performance of the AHS 60-16 hedgecutter is thanks to its high-speed motor, 60 cm blade length and 16 mm tooth opening. The tool is ideal for trimming small-sized hedges. Due to its powerful 450 W high-performance motor it delivers excellent cutting results.
- Effortless handling: lightweight hedgecutter, designed to reduce the strain on your arms and back.
- Convenience: a well-balanced tool with ergonomic handles to ensure a more comfortable working position.
- Outstanding performance: high-speed motor and 16 mm tooth opening give you the cutting power for small to medium-sized hedges.
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
- High-performance 450 W motor for powerful cutting
- Small outer dimensions for better handling
- 1 x AHS 60-16 Corded Hedge Cutter
- 1 x Blade Cover
- Barcode: 3165140582766
- Part No: 0600847D70
- Voltage: 240V
- Motor power: 450 W
- Blade length: 600 mm
- Tooth opening: 16 mm
- No-load stroke rate: 3,400 spm
- Sound pressure level: 74 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 95 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 2 dB
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s²
**images for illustrative purposes only – please refer to description and specification for full details of product
- Brand BOSCH
- Kind Hedge trimmer
- Power supply Wired
- Blade length 1.6 cm
- ManoMano Reference ME3754686
- SKU 0600847D70
About The Brand
In 1886, Robert Bosch, a 25-year-old German engineer, founded an electrical engineering company in Stuttgart. He was returning from a long professional trip to the United States that had led him to work for Thomas Edison, one of the greatest engineers in history. Bosch improved the ignition magnet the following year, to be the first to adapt it to a car engine. This innovation allowed him to develop his business at a steady pace. In the 1920s, he converted his company from automotive supplier to electronics manufacturer. The company has been able to distinguish itself from other brands of DIY power tools by aiming for long-term and high-end, from its famous green drill to complex products such as rippers or garden tools (sculpts -hays, chainsaws ...). This was the success we know. Bosch currently employs 280,000 people worldwide and generates 46 billion euros in sales. Bosch spends up to 10% of its turnover on R & D, a rare effort in the industry. 92% of the capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by a charitable foundation Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH. Thus the profits of the company are donated to this foundation. The remaining 8% of capital is held by the descendants of Robert Bosch's family.
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Item was exactly as described, delivered as notified. Good product. Oz Rudolph
Shelf hooks not strong enough to hold toiletries just had to change it to loo rolls depths could be a bit bigger but like...
Recommended seller - quick delivery and well packaged.
apart from a bit of difficulty with payment .. all was pretty easy after that was sorted.
Great product, easy to use,efficient and good price.
Good quality and fast delivery. Well packed and no damage. It looks just like the picture. Very comfortable in open position,...
Quality at the perfect price.
Reliable and delivered product on time.
Very happy with the seller and delivery of the item
Prompt delivery and excellent communication.