Bosch GIM120 1.5V AA Incline Measurer Digital Inclinometer
In stock - Only 1 leftView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order 1 unit of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 4 to 6 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: DataPowerTools
Longer for maximum precision
Audible signal at 0° and 90°
Easy calibration function for sustained accuracy
Robust aluminium housing
Slanted, easy-to-read display
Comes complete with a protective bag for easy transportation and safe storage
Two vials enable use as a spirit level IP54 protection
Measures precise tilts in degrees, percent or millimetres/metres
Direction arrows and audible signals at 0° and 90° for easy alignment
Measured values automatically turn on the display when working overhead
Length 120 cm
Weight, approx. 1.3 kg
Measurement range 0 – 360° (4 x 90°)
Electronics measurement accuracy 0°/90° ± 0.05°
Electronics measuring accuracy at 1– 89° ± 0.2°
Measurement accuracy, vials ± 0.057° = ± 1 mm/m
Operating duration, inclination measurem., approx. 200 h
Units of measurement °, %, mm/m
4 x 1.5 V (AA) batteries
Click above logo for details and to register your warranty; please note to qualify for the 3 year warranty you must register your tool within 4 weeks of purchase date
- Brand BOSCH
- Type of product Spirit level / Level scale / Digital
- Length 120 cm
- ManoMano Reference ME5394103
- SKU 0601076800
About The Brand
In 1886, Robert Bosch, a 25-year-old German engineer, founded an electrical engineering company in Stuttgart. He was returning from a long professional trip to the United States that had led him to work for Thomas Edison, one of the greatest engineers in history. Bosch improved the ignition magnet the following year, to be the first to adapt it to a car engine. This innovation allowed him to develop his business at a steady pace. In the 1920s, he converted his company from automotive supplier to electronics manufacturer. The company has been able to distinguish itself from other brands of DIY power tools by aiming for long-term and high-end, from its famous green drill to complex products such as rippers or garden tools (sculpts -hays, chainsaws ...). This was the success we know. Bosch currently employs 280,000 people worldwide and generates 46 billion euros in sales. Bosch spends up to 10% of its turnover on R & D, a rare effort in the industry. 92% of the capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by a charitable foundation Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH. Thus the profits of the company are donated to this foundation. The remaining 8% of capital is held by the descendants of Robert Bosch's family.
4 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 4.7/ 5
100 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Delivered earlier than expected would deffo use mano mano again
Brilliant service I will use them again thank you all best steve ???
Great seller. Products delivered quickly. Easy to fit just plug into work. The descriptions should be updated to actual product...
Good product keep it up.
Good price, fast delivery - arrived a week sooner than the estimate.
The seller was very efficient with their ordering process and delivery.
Delivery was really quick, ordered Thursday and arrived Saturday which was a bonus. Was able to make the most of our week...
Very happy with overall experience. Website, confirmation emails, delivery... etc
Good comms over an issue with non delivery of part of the order, and they sorted it quickly
Seller was quick to rectify problem with delivery
Great experience. Product as described. Delivery very quick. Would recommend.
Deliver was fine and on time.