This high-performance hole saw set from Brder Mannesmann is capable of quickly drilling holes in tiles, bricks, pavement, concrete, etc. Made from carbide, the hole saw set has high hardness and durability and a maximum cutting depth of 35-40 mm. Moreover, it can withstand a high torque. The set includes a pilot drill bit with SDS-plus shank and 2 SDS mandrel adapters. Thanks to the locking screws, the mandrel adapters can be fastened to the drill bit securely and easily. The set is delivered in a sturdy, luxurious aluminium carrying case.
- Colour: Grey and silver
- Material: Carbide
- Case dimensions: 20.5 x 15.8 x 9.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Maximum cutting depth: 35-40 mm
- Cutting diameter: 60/80 mm
- Withstands high torque
- Suitable for percussion drills
- Ideal for drilling holes in tiles, bricks, pavement, concrete, etc.
- Including a pilot drill bit with SDS-plus shank and 2 SDS mandrel adapters
- Delivered in an aluminium carrying case
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.