Outdoor climbing frame Wickey ArcticFlyer
Ring, ring, ring! The call of the bells chases the team out of the cabins! They hurry up to the deck because they have almost reached their destination! With a cracking noise the bow of the ArcticFlyer is shattering the thick ice. The team is divided on the deck: one runs to the flagpole with the large sails, two others occupy the wobbly bridge. Another sailor is dangling on the ropeladder and the climbing frame sailmaker keeps an eye on the slide and the swing. The captain peers through the telescope at the crack of dawn: “North Pole ahead!“. While observed by majestic polar bears, the skipper directs the impressive ship towards its destination. The ArcticFlyer outdoor climbing frame is anchored on the North Pole. Now there is hot tea for everyone. Such a breathtaking expedition! Fly, Wickey, fly…!
- Wickey Flyer Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 9x4.5 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- Swing seat incl. adjustable ropes
- Rope ladder with wooden rungs
- 3 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing stones
- 4 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Weatherproof Tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder slanted
- Climbing wall straight
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ship's prow
- Wobbly bridge
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- 2 integrated sandpits
- All required screws
- 2-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Expansion to double swing
- The swing beam is set up for an additional swing.
- Just add a swing clamp and seat to your order (for a second swing clamp, use the one on the rope ladder).
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.