Climbing frame for the garden Wickey Smart Dock
The wind is favourable and the sea is glistening in the sun: perfect conditions for a fantasy journey on the Smart Dock - the holiday steamship for true adventurers. Moored in the harbour, the little explorers swing like monkeys along the footbridge on the deck of the ship and take a look through the telescope at the waves rolling gently into the bay.
As soon as the Smart Dock sets sail, the adventurers grab their surfboards and ride down the slide into the wild waves, swinging over every obstacle, no matter how big, with the aid of the enormous double swing. Afterwards they climb along the ship's ladder over the beautiful coral reef until they reach the climbing wall. The observers among them enjoy the breathtaking view from the platform - of course always protected from wind and weather by the large, colourful tarpaulin roof. As the day draws to a close and the sun sets, they all gather on the beach and enjoy their well-deserved refreshment at the beach bar. The next exciting adventure awaits them tomorrow.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- 5 Climbing holds
- 4 Plastic handles
- Racing steering wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Straight climbing ladder
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 g/m²
- Monkey bar
- Shop with awning
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.