- Garden and Outdoor
- Garden machinery
- Hedge trimmer, hedge carver and lawn shears
- Hedge carver and lawn shears
- Cordless hedge trimmer with 2 attachments and
Cordless hedge trimmer with 2 attachments and telescopic pole incl. battery - grass trimmer, long reach hedge trimmer, electric hedge trimmer - green
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
With this handy 2 in 1 tectake battery hedge trimmer you can handle everything that grows on your terrace, balcony or in the garden, wether its hedges, boxwood, box hedges, lawn edges or corners. Thanks to the height-adjustable telescopic handle of the trimmer your back is also spared while working.
- 2 in 1 grass shears incl. shears for hedges and shrubs
- strong battery voltage of 7.2 V
- incl. 2 attachments for lawns and hedges
- back-friendly work, thanks to the height-adjustable telescopic pole with 2 wheels
- great grip thanks to soft handle
- easy to handle due to light weight
- incl. switch lock
- incl. battery indicator
- Colour: green
- battery voltage: DC 7.2 v
- idle speed: 1,000 rpm
- battery performance: 1300 mAh
- charging time: approx. 5 hours
- operating time: approx. 40 min
- cutting height hedge trimmer: approx. 130 mm
- sawtooth size hedge trimmer: approx. 8 mm
- cutting width hedge trimmer: 75 mm
- cutting width grass shears: approx. 80 mm
- height-adjustable telescopic bar: approx. 60-90 cm
- weight of the grass shears: approx. 0.7 kg
- total weight (grass shears with telescopic pole): approx. 1 kg
- material: metal and plastic
Scope of delivery
- 1 cordless hedge trimmer incl. battery
- 1 additional hedge trimmer attachment
- 1 height-adjustable telescopic pole with 2 wheels
- 1 protective cover
- 1 charger
- 1 multilingual operating instructions
I. Reference to battery law (The Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009)
This product comes with batteries. Batteries are limited in their life and must therefore be disposed of correctly. Old batteries can not be disposed of in household waste. You are legally obliged to return used batteries to a suitable collection point. You can also return used batteries to us free of charge. The return can be done by sending the old batteries to the following address:
Tec Take GmbH
Rechargeable batteries may only be returned to us in the discharged state. Alternatively, these can be returned to a suitable collection point in specialist shops or public waste disposal facilities. To avoid short circuits if the batteries are not fully discharged, the poles must be covered with insulating tape.
Used batteries contain valuable raw materials that are recyclable.
This symbol means: Batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in household waste.
Additional labels under or next to the garbage bin stand for:
Pb: Battery contains lead
Cd: battery contains cadmium
Hg: battery contains mercury
II. Reference to the European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) must not be disposed of in household waste! Within the UK, you are required to transfer your old electrical equipment to a separate collection from unsorted general waste. For this purpose, professional disposal points have been set up for suitable collection (recycling points) and disposal of WEEE, where waste equipment from private households can be disposed of free of charge. WEEE is also collected from designated collection facilities (DCF). Please check with your local government or the local authorities for information about how to separate and dispose of old equipment.
A list of collection points can be found at the following link: https://erp-recycling.org/uk/where-to-recycle/
You are also obliged to dispose of old batteries and accumulators that are not permanently installed within the old device before they are delivered to a collection point. This does not apply if old appliances are separated in order to prepare the batteries/equipment for reuse.
Do your part to protect our environment which is unnecessarily endangered by improper disposal of old and used electrical and electronic equipment. Many of these waste products contain heavy metals which are harmful to the environment and human health (such as lead, cadmium and mercury), but also contain valuable raw materials (such as copper and aluminum), which may be reused by separate collection, thereby helping to protect the environment.
The crossed-out wheeled bin indicates that electrical and electronic equipment is not household waste and must be collected separately from unsorted, general waste.
Customers also searched for: grass trimmer, long reach hedge trimmer, electric hedge trimmer, extendable hedge trimmer, telescopic hedge trimmer
- Type of productGrass shear
- ManoMano ReferenceME2061469