The CosmoGrill 4+1 is the perfect introduction into gas barbecues, featuring a generously sized grilling area to easily cook for up to 10 people at a time. The barbecue includes four durable stainless steel burners designed to evenly distribute heat across the cooking surface for succulent meat and fish, as well as a side burner to perfect sauces and cook vegetables, enabling you to create several delicious meals in one go! Cleaning is never simpler with an easily removable grease tray and enamelled grill - less time spent cleaning means more time to entertain this summer.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four stainless steel burners (7.2 kW) and a side burner (2.1 kW) that can be adjusted and ignited individually via Piezo ignition to accommodate cooking a variety of meat and vegetables with different requirements at the same time. The CosmoGrill 4+1 also features a built-in thermostat enabling you to cook to perfection.
- COOKING & MAINTENANCE: Clever V-shaped flame tamers designed to protect the burners from grease, improving the performance and longevity of the barbecue. Also includes a full length warming rack to keep food warm or can be used as an additional grill for indirect cooking.
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND: Removable grill plates and grease tray that are easy to clean in the sink! Remainder of the barbecue simply requires a wipe down keeping it low maintenance. Convenient side table to place plates, cutlery or ingredients.
- STORAGE: Spacious bottom shelf with doors to keep condiments, pans and accessories nicely tucked away. The barbecue is equipped with two castor wheels for easy transportation around the garden.
WARNING: Gas canisters should never be placed inside the storage cabinet or on any other part of the barbecue under any circumstances.
Material: Powdered steel
Product Dimensions: 126 x 50 x 103 cm approx (LxWxH), not including with the hood up
Cooking Area: 61 x 32 cm approx
Highest Heat Temperature: up to 250?
Power: 1.8 kW per burner, 2.1 kW side burner
Regulator Information: Either a 37 mbar regulator for Propane gas (Patio gas) or a 28 mbar regulator for Butane gas. A regulator and hose pipe is needed to operate this barbecue and is sold separately.
Grill grate Material: Enameled
Weight: 27.3kg approx
Number of boxes barbecue is delivered in: 1
Item arrives flat pack and will require assembly. Assembly is easy and can be done by two people within 2 hours if the full instruction manual is followed.
Heavy Duty cover included:
- Made from durable Oxford 600D fabric cloth, double stitched to prevent the cover from ripping at the seams over time
- Waterproof, dustproof and anti-UV to protect your new barbecue
- Includes adjustable straps to tighten or loosen the cover as required
- Low maintenance, wipe down and leave to dry
- Provides protection to increase longevity of your barbecue.
TIP: to further protect your item, anti rust spray is recommended to aid protection of your barbecue from rusting.