- 【Professional Tool Set】 This crimping tool set includes a professional crimper and cable cutter that can do most stripping and crimping jobs. 6 crimp inserts are available. The wire cutter can not only cut cables, but also copper and aluminum wires.
- 【Excellent quality】 This crimping tool is made of high quality No. 45 steel and is very durable. Most of the crimping pliers on the market are made of carbon steel and iron. High quality # 45 steel is durable.
- 【Labor saving design】 The handle design was based on ergonomic design. The crimper handle is 10 inches long which helps us use less force when crimping compared to other short handles.
- 【Different crimping dies】 If necessary, you can turn the crimping dies and choose a correct crimping die (6 mm² / 10 mm² / 16 mm² / 25 mm² / 35 mm² / 50 mm² (like AWG 10/8 / 6/4/2/0)). li>
- 【Convenience】 This set of crimping tools is suitable for professional or non-professional use. You can use it in the factory or at home.
HOW TO USE
Use the cable cutter to cut the crimp cable. And then you absolve it.
Squeeze the springs on the tip of the pliers and rotate the gear to the appropriate size for the cable. Then release the spring to lock it in place. There is a size chart on the gluing machine for your reference.
Select the appropriate wire loop and insert the stripped wire into the wire loop. Then pull hard on the gluing machine.
Just twist the connector and crimp it again. All is done. This gives you a good crimp of the cable lugs.
High quality - sturdy and durable
6 crimping dies: 6mm² / 10mm² / 16mm² / 25mm² / 35mm² / 50mm² (similar to AWG 10/8/6/4/2/0) for wire size 0 - 10AWG crimping.
Made from high quality # 45 steel, this crimper is very durable and sturdy for crimping most cables and ensuring long life
The 10 inch (approx 25cm) long soft rubber handle makes it easy to close. The handle design has been ergonomically designed, which will help you use less force when crimping.
The handle is made of non-slip plastic with finger-friendly recesses, which ensures safe handling.
Convenience - 0-10AWG crimping
Material: steel n ° 45 + PPE (handle)
Wire crimper: 38 * 12.5 * 4.2cm / 15 * 5 * 1.6inch
Cable cutter: 24 * 5.5 * 1.4cm / 10 * 2.1 * 0.5inch
Crimping range: 10-1 AWG / 6-50 mm²
Cutting area: less than 70 mm² / AWG2
1 * crimping tool
1 * wire cutter
1 * User Manual
6 mm² = 10 AWG
10 mm² = 8 AWG
16 mm² = 6 AWG
25 mm² = 4 AWG
35 mm² = 2 AWG
50 mm² = 0 AWG