Cube Square Chrome Twin Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve (TMV2)
This valve features a seamless rectangular backplate with two high-quality contemporary square controls, all finished in a high quality luxurious polished chrome. The handles control flow and temperature individually to provide the perfect experience. The shower valve also features the revolutionary TMV2 scheme, anti-scald device. For example, if the cold water supply fails, the element will expand and push the slide valve down, closing off the hot water supply and preventing scalding water reaching the user.
Features & Benefits
- Minimalist sleek design
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds
- Suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Manufactured from high quality brass
|Valve/Cartridge Type||1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc|
|Fitting||Inlet: 3/4 Female, Outlet: 1/2 Female|
|Valve Mount Type||Concealed Shower|
|Mount Type||Wall Recessed|
|Shower Valve Style Shape||Rectangular|
|Valve Handle Type/Shape||Square Handle|
|No. Of Handles||2|
|Suggested Operating Pressure||Min: 0.5Bar, Max: 7.0Bar|
|Flow Rate 0.2Bar l/m (Taps)||7.3 l/min|
|Flow Rate 0.5Bar l/m (Taps)||10.5 l/min|
|Flow Rate 1Bar l/m (Taps)||14.5 l/min|
|Flow Rate 2Bar l/m (Taps)||21 l/min|
|Flow Rate 3Bar l/m (Taps)||26 l/min|
|What's in the box?||Concealed Shower Valve|
we recommend installation to be carried out by a qualified trade professional.
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.