Type of spout
Excess flow valve
This innovative Deva Str3am tap really does three things in one simple unit. It combines the standard functions of a hot and cold mixer tap with a filtered water function too. It allows you to use unfiltered water for dishwashing or food preparation and to reserve the filtered water for drinking or filling the kettle. There are separate handles for filtered water and tap water, with each coming from a separate hole at the end of the tap to ensure no cross-contamination. It's very easy to use, and as the filter component of the tap is hidden away under the worksurface, is no more bulky than other types of tap.
Just as with other types of mixer tap, this unit swivels to allow you to direct the flow of water, and can be used where you have high mains pressure. Although you won't see it, the ceramic discs inside the tap means it will last longer without dripping, and this is backed by a lengthy 12 year guarantee. If you prefer filtered water for drinking but don't like having jugs in the fridge, this tap could be the answer to all of your problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Swivel spout for single and multiple bowl sinks
- Tilt and turn temperature and flow control
- We advise a minimum operating temperature of 0.5 bar for optimum performance
- Suitable for deck mounted installation
- Drinking water outlet is filtered by a Deva water filter - (FILTER 001)
- Combination of hot, cold and filtered drinking water in a single kitchen mono mixer
- Features two separate outlets to prevent cross-contamination of filtered water
- Manufactured from high quality brass material
- Comes in stunning Chrome finish
- Fitted with ceramic disc cartridge to ensures smooth on/off operation and ease of use
- Suitable for high pressure water system
- Supplied with a 12 year guarantee from the manufacturer
You Should Know:
- Accessories available separately (Available in our Store)
- Can be fitted with a flow regulator to reduce water wastage (Available in our Store)
|Tap Type||Sink Mixer|
|Minimum Pressure||0.5 Bar|
|Maximum Pressure||5.0 Bar|
|Tap Head Shape||Lever|
|Tap Spout Reach||206mm|
|Tap Base To Spout||270mm|
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2 BSP|
|Tap Body Shape||Round|
|System Suitability||High Pressure Systems Only|
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)||WFMS001|
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.