Dimplex LST100 - Low Surface Temperature Panel Heater, 1000W
In stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 11 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Heater Shop
- Standard delivery in 1 to 2 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
The Dimplex LST range has been specifically designed to meet the heating requirements of particular environments where vulnerable members of the community such as the young, elderly or infirm are liable to be present.
Each fan-assisted heater has been optimised to give the maximum output to efficiently and rapidly heat the room from the most compact and slimline size available, ensuring that no part of the heater exceeds 43°C surface temperature.The LST monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort - keeping occupants warm for the lowest possible cost.An integral fan allows the LST heater to heat the room up more quickly and react more responsively to changes in room temperature than non fan-assisted heaters. This means improved control, comfort and energy saving. Utilising fan tachnology also means that it is possible to achieve a higher heat ouput than comparably sized non-fan assisted convector heaters, yet still comply with surface temperature restrictions.
Dimplex LST100 features
- The perfect heating solution for hospitals, schools, nurseries, retirement homes, sheltered homes, nursery homes, sports halls etc
- Our most intelligent commercial electric heater
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2°C) with frost protection
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications
- The LST meets the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes on 'Safe Hot Water and Surface Temperature', as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C at full output
- 'Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money
- Stylish compact and slimline design
- Lot 20 approved
- Splash proof to IP24 for use in bathrooms
- Child lock - locks controls so that they can't be tampered with
- Safety cut-outs
- BEAB approved
- Brand DIMPLEX LST
- Maximum power 1000 W
- ManoMano Reference ME9257598
- SKU LST100
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Very efficient goods perfect
Happy with service
Product delivered very promptly, and in excellent condition. Only gripe was delivery driver was unable to carry it himself,...
Great price. Speedy delivery. Highly recommended seller.
Great product at a great price. Arrived well packaged in quick time with good communication from seller. Thanks. Will recommend.
Delivery was prompt but was returned to depot as I was at work. I had some difficulty organising re-delivery, but this was...
Was quick to deliver
Item well described and pictured. Delivered on time in 2 large boxes that were well packed to eliminate damage. Instructions...
Very happy with my purchase, good quality & great price. The online picture represented what I purchased, parcel came a...
Brilliant fast delivery perfect
Arrived way sooner than quoted. It did come with the packaging damaged which the delivery man took a photo of but luckily...
The service i received from email to delivery was amazing thank you so much...
Good communication and kept me informed of product delivery