Grohe Essence Basin mixer 1/2" S-Size (23589001)
Out of stockView full description
Delivery from £9.90
Sold by: VP Sanitary
- Series: Essence
- Manufacturer number: 23589001
- Colour: Chrome
- Material: Brass
- With its slim cylindrical body and distinctive curved spout, the GROHE Essence New Single-lever basin mixer waste provides the perfect finishing touch to any bathroom, from the modern to the more traditional.
- Packed with GROHE technology such as SilkMove® ceramic cartridges, this stylish monobloc mixer is a delight to operate and built to last, so it is great for family bathrooms.
- The multi-layered coating of the purest StarLight® chrome ensures the finish has a brilliant and durable shine.
- A simple one-hole installation using the QuickFix® Plus system cuts fitting time by up to 50%! And EcoJoy® technology limits water flow to 5.7 l/m - saving water and money.
- One of our most popular basin mixer taps, it complements all the other products in the range such as the Essence Single-lever bath.
- Brand GROHE
- Installation Over sink
- Type of spout Adjustable
- Attributes Temperature limiter
- Pipe thread 1/2"
- Finish Chrome
- Materials Brass
- ManoMano Reference ME2762815
- SKU 23589001
About The Brand
Grohe is one of the world's leading kitchen and bathroom products. The brand comes from a German company called Berkenhoff & Paschedag, founded in 1911. It was bought in 1936 by Friedrich Grohe, descendant of Hans Grohe, the founder of Hansgrohe. With customers’ satisfaction at the heart of their strategy, GROHE strives to ensure the availability of spare parts for a period of 10 years. Grohe is known for the quality of its products. Taps from Grohe include kitchen taps and bathroom taps. For the shower, Grohe is known for products such as euphoria shower column. Warranty conditions: To trigger the GROHE guarantee, the end user will call his installer (failing this at the nearest service station). The guarantee is granted for a period of five years and protects you from manufacturing defects from the date of installation (limited to one year for the surface treatments of our colour taps and for spare parts sold alone), the invoice of the installer. The GROHE guarantee, if it is accepted by our services, is limited to the repair (or the identical replacement, on decision of GROHE France), or to the equivalent of the material or parts which we recognized defective, to the express exclusion of all side expenses (particularly dismantling and reassembly) and direct and indirect damages (including those resulting from a deprivation of use of the installations). The warranty covers our products only if they are subject to maintenance by the user (cleaning filters, greasing, changing joints ...).
8 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 4.6/ 5
100 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product