Great value shelving for home or business use, this 180 x 90 rack has five tiers of 40cm shelves providing great storage for anyone who needs to get on top of organising their workspace.
A 0.8mm thick steel frame, and 5mm thick shelves gives this shelving unit a maximum load weight of 175kg per shelf, and with five tiers of shelving each unit takes a maximum load weight of 875kg.
Made using corrosion-resistant galvanised steel and moisture-resistant MDF boards, these shelves are ideal for use in greenhouses, sheds and garages, or any area that is prone to damp or humidity.
Our no-nonsense boltless design ensures that assembly is quick and easy without sacrificing on the structural integrity, as all you need is a rubber mallet (sold separately) to knock the framework together.
All G-Rack racking and shelving comes guaranteed, so if you have any issues with your order give us a call, or send us an email and a member of our UK customer service team will be on hand to help you.
- Five tiers of 90 x 40cm shelves
- Moisture-resistant 5mm thick shelves capable of holding up to 175kg
- Rubber feet for optimum stability
- Boltless design for quick and easy assembly
- Long-lasting rust-resistant coating to metal work
- Moisture-resistant MDF shelves
- Adjustable shelf height and layout to fit your needs
Parts in Box
- 8 x 90cm Upright
- 10 x 40cm Side Beam
- 10 x 90cm Front/Back Beam
- 10 x 40cm Beam Tie
- 5 x MDF Boards
- 4 x Upright Connectors
- 8 x Feet
- 2 x Unit Connectors