1.No Fear of the Burning Sun: Don't worry about using the garden parasol even during the hottest hours! The PA-coated canopy is made of thick 180 g/m² polyester, which is durable, so you can enjoy all your summers with UPF 50+ sun protection!
2.Strength-Meets-Beauty: The 2 parts of the beech wood pole are held tightly together by a metal alloy joint; the thickened ribs give the umbrella steady support, while adding a fresh and natural touch to your terrace
3.Let It Follow You: You don’t need to move every hour to stay in the shade! Easily tilt this parasol for more shade from morning to night, its quality alloy joint will withstand your daily use
4.1,2,3, Balcony Refreshed! Screw the upper part of the pole to the lower part, attach the pole to a base (not included), pull the cord to open the canopy, secure it with the metal stopper, and you’ll have a nook for pure relaxation in your garden
5.What You Get: A garden parasol with a diameter of 2 m, featuring a thick PA-coated canopy for excellent sun protection, that’s certainly a must for enjoying the great outdoors during hot summer days
Warm sunshine, fresh air, and the clear sky...what are you waiting for? Open this SONGMICS umbrella parasol to protect yourself from the sun and celebrate such a wonderful day with a snack on the balcony!
Advantages This Parasol Brings to Your Garden or Terrace:
- The 180 g/m² PA-coated polyester canopy offers high UPF 50+ UV protection;
- A quality metal alloy joint withstands daily tilting;
- The wooden poles made of sturdy beech wood offer high density and hardness and give a more natural tone to your exterior;
- 6 ribs are thickened for high strength;
- It’s easy to use the rope to open and close and secure it with the metal stopper;
- Connect the two parts of the pole by screwing them together;
- The ventilation system at the top makes it more stable in the presence of light wind.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Beech Wood Pole, 180 g/m² PA-Coated Polyester
- Diameter of the Canopy: 2 m
- Height: 2.25 m
- Product Weight: 4.8 kg
- 1 x Parasol
- 1 x Instructions (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT)
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Base is not included.
- Do not open the umbrella with force, the tilt mechanism needs a slow and light opening.
- Close the parasol during nights, windy or rainy days to avoid damage to the product.
- To extend the life of the product, please store it into a parasol cover (not included).