All-Round Protection: Lunch on the balcony? Snack on the terrace? Great ideas! Remember to protect yourself from the sun. With a 180 g/m² polyester canopy, this tilting parasol blocks 98% of UV rays and offers sun protection from different angles
Your Serenity Is Assured! Nothing is worse than the fragile ribs of a garden parasol suddenly breaking while enjoying under its shade. Under this garden parasol, your peace will not be disturbed thanks to the thickened rectangular metal ribs
Cool Your Balcony in 2 Steps! Screw the upper part of the pole to the lower part, easily turn the crank to open it, and voila! This patio parasol is ready to provide you with an oasis of freshness on your terrace
When the Breeze Blows...Let the light wind caress you under this garden parasol umbrella without worrying about it swaying, because the ventilation system at the top helps the wind pass quickly to remain stable
What You Get: A garden parsol with a diameter of 2 m, featuring a canopy and a quality joint for daily angle adjustments; with a simple and modern design, it’ll be a spectacle on your terrace or garden
Warm sunshine, fresh air, and the clear sky...what are you waiting for? Open this SONGMICS umbrella parasol to protect yourself from the sun and celebrate such a wonderful day with a snack on the balcony!
Advantages This Parasol Brings to Your Garden or Terrace:
- The 180 g/m² canopy offers excellent sun protection;
- A quality metal alloy joint withstands daily tilting;
- The thickened metal pole offers enduring robustness and gives a modern touch to your exterior;
- 6 rectangular ribs are thickened for strength;
- It’s easy to use the crank to open and close;
- Connect the two parts of the pole by screwing them together;
- The ventilation system at the top makes it more stable in the presence of light wind.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Metal Pole, 180 g/m² Polyester
- Diameter of the Canopy: 2 m
- Height: 2.3 m
- Product Weight: 3.5 kg
- 1 x Parasol
- 1 x Instructions
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Base is not included.
- Do not open the umbrella with force, the tilt mechanism needs a slow and light opening.
- Close the parasol during nights, windy or rainy days to avoid damage to the product.
- To extend the life of the product, please store it into a parasol cover (not included).