A Chance for the Sunburn? Almost zero! Because 98% of UV rays will be blocked thanks to the thick PA-coated canopy, which can offer excellent UPF 50+ sun protection and protect your skin even in the hottest hours
Worried About It Sagging in the Wind? The 53 x 80 mm aluminium pole and 8 rectangular ribs are its firm answer. Plus, the air vent at the top allows air to pass through easily, making this garden parasol more resistant to moderate wind
More Shade All Around: The angle of the canopy? Adjust as you like thanks to the handle! Its position? Swivel 360° with the foot pedal! Easily open this umbrella with the crank, you'll get all-around protection throughout the day
Extra Stability: This cantilever garden parasol has a thick cross-shaped base which increases its stability and wind resistance (Tip: place heavy weights on top of the base as an additional enhancement of stability)
What You Get: A 3 x 3 m square cantilever garden parasol with base, which is ready to create an oasis of shade in the garden, on the deck, or poolside. Add an outdoor lounge underneath, and outdoor relaxation couldn’t be better like this
Let’s Enjoy the Beautiful Days in the Shade! The outdoor season has arrived and it's time to equip your balcony, terrace, or garden with the essential sun protection: the garden parasol. Next time you invite your friends over for a relaxing outing or your family for afternoon tea on the balcony, you’ll appreciate the functionality of this easy-to-use parasol.
Qualities of Your New Garden Parasol Worthy of a Thumbs Up:
- Excellent sun protection of UPF 50+ to block 98% of UV rays;
- A side handle to adjust the angle of the shade;
- A crank handle to easily open and close the parasol;
- A pedal that can rotate the cantilever parasol 360°;
- 8 sturdy rectangular ribs to resist the wind;
- An air vent at the top to let air through and make the patio parasol more stable in the wind;
- An included base to hold the parasol umbrella in place;
- A 3 x 3 m square canopy to cast ample shade in the garden, on the terrace, or at the poolside.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Aluminium Pole, Metal Ribs, PA-Coated 240 g/m² Polyester Fabric
- Canopy Size: 3 x 3 m (L x W)
- Height: 2.6 m
- Product Weight: 25 kg
- 1 x Cantilever Parasol Umbrella
- 1 x Cross Base
- 1 x Instructions
- The item could not be delivered to the following areas, such as Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc. Thanks for your comprehension.
- Place weights (not included) on the base to enhance overall stability.
- Do not open it with force, the parasol mechanism needs a slow and light opening.
- Close the parasol during nights, windy or rainy days to avoid damage to the product.
- To extend the life of the product, please store it into a parasol cover (not included).
1.Put part C in the umbrella pole.
2.Tighten screw R on rib Q.
3.Sometimes the canopy may get stuck in the umbrella pole during transportation or storage. So remember to shake the canopy before use to open the parasol smoothly.
4.The pole of the umbrella leans at a 3-degree angle for enhanced stability. This is not a defect, but a product design for an improved experience.