Contents of the Geberit duofix UP100 + Ideal Standard Tesi Aquablade toilet bowl + Delta51 matt chrome flush plate (SETUP100-AQUA8):
- Geberit Duofix Basic UP100/112 cm (458.103.00.1)
- Ideal Standard Tesi AquaBlade toilet bowl and ultra-thin softclose seat (T354601)
- Geberit Delta51 white flush plate (22.214.171.124)
Geberit Duofix Basic UP100/112 cm (458.103.00.1) :
Self-supporting, pre-mounted mounting element with front release for surface mounting at partial height or room height or for installation in lightweight walls at room height.
- 112 cm galvanised support frame with adjustable feet from 0-20 cm
- UP100 water tank (with 25-year manufacturer's warranty on spare parts)
- Pre-painted frame in Geberit blue
- Supporting feet with cm graduation markings
- Swivel feet for installation in UW50/UW75 profile
- Crossbar for cladding support
- 2 M12 threaded rods for fixing the ceramic tiles with an intermediate distance of 18 or 23 cm
- Concealed cistern 4-6-7.5 l, insulated against condensation
- Feed at the back/top
- Angle shut-off valve R1/2",
- Reservation box for inspection hatch
- Construction protection made of Styrophor
- Drain elbow Ø 90 mm
- 90 mm diameter sleeve fitting
- Transition sleeve Ø 90/110 mm
- Fixing material
Ideal Standard Tesi AquaBlade toilet bowl and ultra-thin softclose seat (T354601) :
- The porcelain, fired at 1270°, is insensitive to light and unaffected by basic acids.
- Its porosity is less than 0.1%, the breaking point is between 500 and 600Kg/cm2.
- The enamel (0.7mm thick) is placed directly on the porcelain and fired at the same temperature, without engobe.
- The enamel complies with the NF D14-503 (02/2012) standard concerning resistance to temperature variations at 60°c and to thermal shock cycles at 120°c.
- The enamel is resistant to chemicals as described in NF D14-508 (02/2012).
- The wall-hung toilet bowl has an elegant design without any protrusions.
- The width of the back wall is 285cm.
- The bowl is made without a flange and is fully enamelled for easy cleaning.
- Water flows through two open side channels and a central hole.
- The bowl is designed for efficient flushing at 4/2 & 6/3 litres (class 2).
- The fixings are located 180mm apart.
- The fixing of the bowl is done by means of two threaded rods.
- The installed bowl has a load tolerance of 400kg without any risk of deformation or loosening.
- In case of fixing at 320mm from the finished floor, the height of the seat without flap will be 400mm and the distance between the bottom of the bowl and the finished floor will be 60mm.
- The manufacturer's name appears in full on the product.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 365 x 535 x 355mm
- Complies with standard: EN 997 & EN 33
Geberit Delta51 white flush plate (126.96.36.199) :
- With two-button device
- Frontal release
- Release force < 20 N Material
- Synthetic material
- Mounting frame
- 2 release rods
- Fixing material
- Colour: white
Attention! When the parcel is delivered, please mention "subject to unpacking" on the delivery note and accept the parcel.
No claims can be accepted afterwards, as the carriers are very strict in this respect. We thank you for your understanding.