The Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Unvented cylinder is for use with a conventional boiler such as gas or oil and also have an electric immersion heater as back up, these cylinders are manufactured using the latest high quality duplex stainless steel and are one of the leading hot water storage cylinders in the UK market.
This indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coils corrugated design gives you much faster re-heat times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented
- Stainless indirect unvented mains water pressure hot water cylinder
- Powerful mains pressure performance with high flow rate
- 3 kW incoloy 825 immersion heater to be used as an emergency back up
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil
- ErP rating: C
- 25 year warranty
Item Supplied With:
- Item is supplied with full unvented kit as follows
- Inlet control group
- Pressure and temperature relief valve
- 3KW immersion heater (back up heat source)
- Expansion vessel c/w flexible hose and bracket
- Two port valve
- Dual control and combined overheat thermostat
- Wiring junction box
- Installation manual
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.