This Gledhill direct vented stainless steel cylinder is manufactured to comply with the HWA standard and known for its high efficiency levels and good performance, with great usability, these cylinders also have strong environmental credentials. With the cost of copper rising, the EnviroFoam Stainless provides both a competitive and stable price. The stainless steel finish and high quality material deliver affordable excellence in one product. This hot water cylinder is suitable for use with gas and oil boilers to maximize efficiency. Every model is designed to deliver high performance and transfer the adequate amount of heat to stored water.
- Cylinder Height: 1200mm
- Cylinder Diameter 450mm
- Capacity: 162 L
- ErP Rating: C
- Rating (kW): 23
- BS1566 ref: 9
- 2017 ErP compliant
- Tapping positions to BS1566 specifications
- 10 year's warranty from manufacturer
- Duplex stainless steel
- Shower take-off/secondary return on all models as standard
- 100% recyclable
These cylinders also have strong environmental credentials including:
- Exceptionally low standing heat loss
- Industry leading 35mm HCFC free insulation
- Insulation incorporates Polyol which is derived from rapeseed oil - a fully renewable resource
- With a duplex stainless steel internal cylinder, the product is fully recyclable at the end of its working life
Please Note: All Dimensions Exclude 35mm Insulation. Please Calculate Your Cylinders Diameter Accordingly.
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.