This Gledhill Stainless Lite Pro is a range of unvented hot water storage cylinders which has been specifically designed to fulfill your requirements and it is known for its high efficiency levels and good performance. This product has been designed with SAP in mind. It has one of the lowest heat losses in the market and a specialist corrugated coil providing an extremely good re-heat performance. This Stainless Pro is designed to provide mains pressure hot water and is supplied with full NSF WRC independent approvals and therefore comes complete with G3 package. This hot water cylinder is suitable for use with gas and oil boilers to maximize efficiency. Every model is designed to deliver high performance and transfer the adequate amount of heat to stored water.
- ErP rating: C
- Height: 1118mm
- Diameter: 550mm
- Weight (empty): 25 kg
- Weight (full): 173 kg
- Capacity: 148 Litres
- Heat loss: 47 Watts
- Cylinder Type: Unvented
- Heat up time: 150 Min
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: No
- 25 year's guarantee from manufacturer
- Designed with flat top to increase insulation
- Aligned tapping positions promote easier installation
- Colour matched components for visual appeal
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Durable rubber connection labels and caps with foam retention
- External expansion allows for installation in height restricted areas and easier servicing
- Suitable for use with economy electricity tariffs to maximise efficiency
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.