This Gledhill Stainless Lite Pro is a range of unvented hot water storage cylinders which has been specifically designed to fulfill your requirements and it is known for its high efficiency levels and good performance. This product has been designed with SAP in mind. It has one of the lowest heat losses in the market and a specialist corrugated coil providing an extremely good re-heat performance. This Stainless Pro is designed to provide mains pressure hot water and is supplied with full NSF WRC independent approvals and therefore comes complete with G3 package. This hot water cylinder is suitable for use with gas and oil boilers to maximize efficiency. Every model is designed to deliver high performance and transfer the adequate amount of heat to stored water.
- ErP Rating: B
- Heat Loss: 55 Watts
- Capacity: 178 L
- Height: 1306mm
- Diameter: 550mm
- Weight (empty): 30 kg
- Weight (full): 208 kg
- Heat up time: 30 Min
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary Return: No
- 25 year's guarantee from manufacturer
- A and B ratings for sizes up to 210L
- The lightest cylinder on the market
- Designed with flat top to increase insulation
- Aligned tapping positions promote easier installation
- Colour matched components for visual appeal
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Durable rubber connection labels and caps with foam retention
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- External expansion allows for installation in height restricted areas and easier servicing
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.