The Heatwave Pisa Straight Heated Towel Rail - 800mm High x 400mm Wide - Chrome is part of a range of over 100 different heated towel rails, exclusive to our market-leading Heatwave brand. Manufactured from 25mm diameter steel tubes, this heated towel rail can provide your bathroom with an exceptionally high heat output - some of the best in class. We are proud to offer this model at one of the lowest online prices for a premium quality rail, and comes complete with a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer.
Standard Element Standard heating element that maintains a constant temperature of 65 degree C. Comes IP64 rated. Operated by a simple control. Suitable for connection to external timers and/or intelligent home heating systems.
Thermostatic Element Offers 5 temperature settings ranging from 30 degree C to 65 degree C. Electronic sensor ensures precise temperature control. Displays the current temperature to which it is set, and indicates the status of the heating cycle. Offers frost protection.
Programmable Element Capability to hold 5 temperature settings ranging from 30 degree C to 60 degree C. Includes drying function - heating power and time programming 1-4 hours. Anti-freeze function ensures temperature of unit will not fall below 5-7 degree C. IPX5 rating class. Includes remote control.
Please Note Elements will be supplied in chrome finish for Chrome/Black towel rails. White elements will be provided for white rails.
System Suitability If you choose a Dual Fuel rail from the options, you will require a T-Piece.. If you choose an Electric-Only rail, your product will come pre-filled and sealed.
Features and Benefits:
- Image is for illustration purpose only
- Popular straight/flat ladder rail design - functional and aesthetically-pleasing
- Manufactured from mild steel - 25mm diameter bars for exceptional output
- Beautiful chrome finish - designed to match taps and showers
- Tested and compliant with BS EN442 standards
- Maximum working temperature of 110 degree C
- Maximum working Pressure 10 bar
- Suitable for central heating systems with the addition of radiator valves
- Suitable for dual fuel heating with the addition of an element and T-piece
- Suitable for electric-only heating with addition of an element and liquid filling
- Leading European design and manufacture - one of the top factories in Italy
- Supplied with 4 wall fixing brackets and bleed valve
- Pipe entry and exit points located at the bottom of the unit
- Safety tested at 13 bar pressure, the pressure in your home will normally be well under 5 bar
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
- Optional heating elements carry a 2 year guarantee from the manufacturer
You Should Know:
- Radiator Valves sold separately (Available in our Store)
|Towel Rail Type||Ladder|
|Towel Rail Design||Straight|
|Towel Rail Height||800mm|
|Towel Rail Width||400mm|
|Wall to Front||85-100mm|
|Wall to Centres||70-85mm|
|Output (Watts) @ Delta 50||207|
|Output (BTU) @ Delta 50||7061|
|Water Content||3.95 Litre|
|Suitable for Conversion||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||140006|