HY Outdoor Solar Wireless Alarm Kit 3 supplied with a Battery GSM Auto-Dialler (which will contact up to 3 key-holders by Phone & Text if triggered).
This alarm kit is supplied with:
- 1 x Solar Powered Siren (which doubles up as the control panel).
- 1 x UltraDIAL Battery Powered GSM Auto-Dialler (connected to the Siren by a short length of cable).
- 4 x Wireless Curtain PIR's & Rubber Hoods (creates a very narrow but wide beam which can be used in the horizontal or vertical position).
- 3 x Remote Controls (to Arm & Disarm the Solar Siren).
- 3 x Remote Controls (to Arm & Disarm the GSM Dialer).
Ideal for applications such as:
- Courtyards, Outside Spaces.
- Protecting Parked Vehicles & Tools.
- Shed, Garages & Workshops.
If your application requires both Sound, Flashing LED's & Phone Calls & SMS when triggered then you would Arm both the Siren & UltraDIAL GSM Dialler by Remote Controls (one for each device)
If you do not need a Phone Call on certain days or certain jobs then you would simple not Arm the GSM Dialler on these occasions, but the Siren would still be used to create Sound & Light.
How to Install:
- Pair the Curtain PIR's & Remote Controls into the Siren (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Pair the Remote Controls into the UltraDIAL (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Connect the UltraDIAL to the Wireless Siren by a short length of Cable (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Mount the Siren & UltraDIAL on a suitable wall, post or scaffold pole (ideally in a South or East facing position to help with the Solar charging of the Siren).
- We can supply a metal plate to help with installation onto Scaffolding (click to view).
- Mount the PIR's onto a suitable location (taking care to avoid pointing the PIR towards the ground (this can be via screws using the adjustable bracket supplied or with simple cable ties around scaffold poles or drain pipes).
The Solar Siren & Control Panel is powered by a built in lithium battery which is charged and maintained by the top mounted Solar Panel, it also has a built in tamper switch should someone try to remove it. This Siren doubles up as the Alarm Control Panel and is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Control supplied (a further 5 could be added).
The Siren would be fitted onto a wall, post or scaffolding (ideally on a South or East facing wall) using screws and wall plugs (a scaffold mounting plate can be purchased for scaffolding), no power supply is required.
UltraDIAL GSM Dialler:
The UltraDIAL GSM Dialler is powered by 3 x AA Lithium Batteries and is fully weatherproof, in this application it would be connected to the Wireless Siren by a short length of bell cable, and is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Controls supplied (more can be added).
The UltraDIAL will contact up to 3 x key-holders by Phone and/or SMS when triggered and uses a standard size SIM Card (we can supply a roaming sim card using the drop down if required).
The Wireless Curtain PIR's are supplied with a Rubber Hood and can be fitted in the horizontal position which results in a Wide but Shallow Beam Detection Pattern (ideal to avoid detection of small ground animals) or in the vertical position which creates a narrow curtain effect (ideal for Scaffolding).
The Rubber Hood which simply slides over the top of the PIR also supplies additional weather protection, never a bad thing with electrical equipment.
The PIR's have a 9 - 12 metre detection range (can be reduced) and a wireless range back to the receiver of 100 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 30 - 40 metres in most applications, this can be extended (doubled) by using thePlug in Signal Booster.
They are supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket, however if you are using them on Scaffolding most customers find it quicker and easier to simply use cable ties.
Powered by 2 x AA Batteries.
The Siren once activated would operate for 3 minutes (which could be turned off at any time using the Remote Control) and then automatically switch off, but remain fully Armed ready to be triggered again.
Once triggered the UltraDIAL GSM Dialler will contact the key-holders by Phone (with your pre-recorded message) and SMS, you can choose to turn either the Phone Calls or SMS Off to suit your requirements.
There is no time delay, you would Arm & Disarm the Alarm using the Remote Control before walking past the PIR.
There is a wide range of accessories that can be added to this Alarm System, you can use up to 12 standard Alarm detectors (magnetic contacts, pir's etc) and 4 detectors that are always turned ON (smoke & panic buttons etc), these include:
- Magnetic Contacts.
- Standard PIR's.
- Pet Friendly PIR's (will not detect combined animals under 10 kilo).
- Remote Controls.
- Smoke & Heat Detectors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Panic Buttons.
- Vibration Sensors.
- Outdoor PIR's.
- Curtain PIR's.
- Roller Shutter Door Contacts.
There are many other accessories available, please contact us for advice.
The Wireless Range between the Siren and accessories is 100 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 40 - 60 metres in most applications (this can be doubled by adding a signal repeater).
The Remote Control for the Siren also has a SOS Button on it, allowing key-holders to trigger the Siren at any time (for security or safety reasons).
An ideal Alarm for customers not wanting to get a power supply to the Alarm, can be used on Scaffolding, Business Premises, Workshops, Barns, Garages etc !!