The very simple to Fit HY Solar Wireless House Alarm Kit 4 using a Solar Wireless Siren which doubles up as a Control Panel and is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Controls supplied, no need for any Electric Power Supply.
This Kit (which can be used with Homes & Business premises) includes:
- 1 x Solar Siren & Control Panel.
- 2 x Remote Controls.
- 2 x Wireless Magnetic Door & Window Contacts.
- 1 x Wireless Curtain PIR.
- 1 x Wireless Smoke & Heat Sensor.
How to Install:
- Pair the Contacts & Remote Controls into the Siren (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Pair the Curtain PIR into the Siren (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Pair the Smoke & Heat Sensor into a 24 hour Zone on the Siren (we will do this for you when it is purchased as a kit).
- Mount the Siren on the House wall (ideally on a South or East facing wall to help with the Solar charging of the Siren).
- Mount the 3 x Magnetic Contacts on Doors/Windows & Frames (using double sided tape and small screws supplied) in a position that results in both parts nearly touching when the Door or Window are closed.
- Mount the Curtain PIR (vertically or horizontally).
- Mount the Wireless Smoke & Heat Sensor.
How it Works:
The Solar Siren & Control Panel is powered by a built in lithium battery which is charged and maintained by the top mounted Solar Panel, it also has a built in tamper switch should someone try to remove it. This Siren doubles up as the Alarm Control Panel and is Armed & Disarmed using the 2 x Remote Controls supplied (a further 6 could be added).
The Siren would be fitted to the outside wall of your home (ideally on a South or East facing wall) using screws and wall plugs, no power supply is required.
The Magnetic Contacts (additional can be added) are connected to the Siren using a unique Wireless code, when the Door or Window is opened a signal will be sent to the Siren, if the Siren is Armed it will trigger the loud multi tone 105 Decibel Siren & Flashing Strobe for a duration of 3 minutes.
The Wireless Curtain PIR can be mounted in a vertical position (which would create a narrow beam ideal for protecting behind a bay window or sliding door) or mounted in a horizontal position in a corner of a room (creating a wide but shallow detection pattern ideal for avoiding the floor). If this PIR is triggered whilst the Alarm is Armed it will activate the Siren.
If the Smoke & Heat Sensor is triggered (regardless of if the Siren is Armed), the Siren will be activated for 3 minutes.
The Siren can be turned off at any time using the Remote Controls, should you not be at home after 3 minutes it would stop but remain Armed.
There is no time delay, so you would turn the Alarm ON & OFF using the Remote Control (from inside or outside) before opening the Door (or walking past a PIR if one is added to the system).
There is a wide range of accessories that can be added to this Alarm System, you can use up to 12 standard Alarm detectors (magnetic contacts, pir's etc) and 4 detectors that are always turned ON (smoke & panic buttons etc), these include:
- Magnetic Contacts.
- Standard PIR's.
- Pet Friendly PIR's (will not detect combined animals under 10 kilo).
- Remote Controls.
- Smoke & Heat Detectors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Panic Buttons.
- Vibration Sensors.
- Outdoor PIR's.
- Curtain PIR's.
- Roller Shutter Door Contacts.
There are many other accessories available, please contact us for advice.
The Wireless Range between the Siren and accessories is 100 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 40 - 60 metres in most applications (this can be doubled by adding a signal repeater).
The Remote Control also has a SOS Button on it, allowing homeowners to trigger the Siren at any time from inside or outside the property.
An ideal Alarm for customers not wanting to get a power supply to the Alarm, can be used on Homes, Business Premises, Workshops, Barns, Garages etc !!