The very simple to Fit HY Solar Wireless Water Alarm Kit using a Solar Wireless Siren which doubles up as a Control Panel (which is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Control supplied), no need for any Electric Power Supply.
This Kit (which can be used with Homes & Business premises) includes:
- 1 x Solar Siren & Control Panel.
- 1 x Remote Control.
- 1 x Wireless KP Water Sensor.
How to Install:
- Pair the Wireless Water Sensor into the Siren Panel (this would be done for you if ordered together).
- Mount the Siren on the House wall (ideally on a South or East facing wall to help with the Solar charging of the Siren).
- Mount the Wireless Water Sensor into the most suitable location to detect the early signs of a Leak or Flood (more can be added to cover more locations).
How it Works:
The Solar Siren & Control Panel is powered by a built in lithium battery which is charged and maintained by the top mounted Solar Panel, it also has a built in tamper switch should someone try to remove it. This Siren doubles up as the Alarm Control Panel and is Armed & Disarmed using the Remote Controls supplied (up to 7 more could be added).
The Siren would be fitted to the outside wall of your home (ideally on a South or East facing wall) using screws and wall plugs, no power supply is required.
The Wireless Water Sensor would be fitted inside the building, into the most likely location to detect the early signs or a Water Leak or Flood.
The Siren can be programmed so that the Water Sensor is always armed, or only Armed when you use the Remote Control, if triggered the Siren would operate for 3 minutes.
You could connect a Battery powered GSM Dialler to the Siren should you want Key-holders to be informed of the potential problem.
There is a wide range of accessories that can be added to this Water Alarm System, you can use up to 12 standard Alarm detectors (magnetic contacts, pir's etc) and 4 detectors that are always turned ON (smoke & panic buttons etc), these include:
- Magnetic Contacts.
- Standard PIR's.
- Pet Friendly PIR's (will not detect combined animals under 10 kilo).
- Remote Controls.
- Smoke & Heat Detectors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Panic Buttons.
- Vibration Sensors.
- Outdoor PIR's.
- Curtain PIR's.
- Roller Shutter Door Contacts.
There are many other accessories available, please contact us for advice.
The Wireless Range between the Siren and accessories is 100 metres (line of sight) which equates to around 40 - 60 metres in most applications (this can be doubled by adding a signal repeater).
The Remote Control also has a SOS Button on it, allowing homeowners to trigger the Siren at any time from inside or outside the property.