Diesel-Powered Electric-Start Dirty/Trash Water Pump
The DHYT80E is a diesel open-frame electric-start water pump from Hyundai; able to handle a range of the toughest dirty water pumping tasks in your home or business.
Powerful Hyundai Engine
Built with a tougher pump than the clean water pumps in the Hyundai range; a 296cc 4-stroke; single-cylinder Hyundai D300 engine; the DHYT80E has an impressive maximum pumping capacity of 52;800 litres per hour - a huge 880 litres of fluid a minute! This makes it a great option for preventing or minimising the damage that flooding can cause.
Electric-Start Water Pump
This water pump features an electronic ignition system with easy push-button electric start as well as recoil backup for an effortless start each and every time.
25m Total Lift
With a maximum suction head / lift of 6 metres and a 3" / 80mm inlet and outlet; the DHYT80E has a total head / lift of 25m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of trash water pumping applications.
Dirty Water Pump
Able to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water; the DHYT80E is able to handle particles; such as gravel; stones; dirt clumps; or other solids; up to 35mm in diameter.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful water pump is suitable for a range of purposes; including as a hot tub pump; swimming pool pump or to clear garden ponds; puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain. It's also suitable for pumping contaminated or muddy water from wells; tanks; cellars or basins.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 58kg; the relatively lightweight DHYT80E is a highly portable machine and has been built with transportation and storage in mind. Its solid open-frame design; which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps; also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
Equipped with a 3.6 litre fuel tank which provides a long running time; the DHYT80E will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs and will save you having to keep stopping what you're doing to fill it back up with fuel.
This water pump features a high-quality build; including the pump itself which features aluminium housing with a cast iron impeller for added longevity.
Diesel Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by diesel; as opposed to electric water pumps; is that this machine can be used away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available. It can even be powered by red diesel to keep running costs low.
1 Year Warranty
This open-frame water pump comes with our 1 year Hyundai warranty for added peace of mind.
- Diesel open-frame dirty and trash water pump: Able to handle tough water pumping tasks in your home or business
- Able to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water: Can be used to drain pits; hot tubs; swimming pools; ponds or flooded areas
- 296cc D300 4-stroke Hyundai engine: Pumps up to a massive 880L of water per minute
- Highly economical: Able to be run on red diesel
- Electric push-button start: For easy starting each and every time
- Total head of 25m and suction head of 6m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- 3" inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 35mm in diameter
- Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 1 year Hyundai warranty