Diesel-Powered Electric-Start Chemical Water Pump
The DHYC50LE is a diesel open-frame electric-start water pump from Hyundai; able to handle a range of the toughest chemical water pumping tasks on your farm or in your business.
Powerful Hyundai Engine
Powered by a 296cc 4-stroke; single-cylinder Hyundai D300 engine; the DHYC50LE has an impressive pumping capacity of 31;980 litres per hour - a huge 533 litres of fluid a minute! This makes it a great option for quick removal of dirty water.
Suitable For Chemicals and Fertiliser
The DHYC50LE's pump is made out of plastic to prevent any corrosion that may damage the machine; making this water pump ideal for use with fresh water; but also with salt water; chemicals and liquid fertiliser.
Electric-Start Water Pump
This water pump features an electronic ignition system with easy push-button electric start as well as recoil backup for an effortless start each and every time.
35m Total Lift
With a maximum suction head / lift of 7 metres and 2" / 50mm inlet and outlet; the DHYC50LE has a total head / lift of 35m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of clean; dirty and chemical water pumping applications.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful water pump is suitable for a range of purposes; including as a hot tub pump; swimming pool pump; liquid fertiliser pump; chemical pump or to clear garden ponds; puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 56kg; the relatively lightweight DHYC50LE is a highly portable machine and has been built with transportation and storage in mind. Its solid open-frame design; which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps; also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
Equipped with a 3.6 litre fuel tank which provides a long running time; the DHYC50LE will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs and will save you having to keep stopping what you're doing to fill it back up with fuel.
Chemical Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by diesel; as opposed to electric water pumps; is that this machine can be used away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available. Also; as there is no electricity supply needed; so the risk of electrocution by trailing electrical wires through water or puddles is removed. It can even be powered by red diesel to keep running costs low.
1 Year Warranty
This open-frame water pump comes with our 1 year Hyundai warranty for added peace of mind.
- Diesel open-frame chemical water pump: Able to handle tough water pumping tasks in your business or on your farm
- Suitable for a range of purposes: Can be used to transfer liquid fertiliser; drain chemicals; swimming pools; garden ponds; puddles or flooded areas
- 296cc 4-stroke Hyundai engine: Pumps a massive 533L of water per minute
- Economical: Able to be run on red diesel
- Electric-start: Easy push-button start with recoil backup
- Total head of 35m and suction head of 7m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 1 year Hyundai warranty