Sometimes things become design classics because they're so well-thought out and put together. This single lever mixer tap is one of those products. The single lever makes it very simple to operate and to control the flow of the water and the heat, and it's all finished in shiny chrome to match nearly everything else that you'll find in the modern home. The style of this tap is all about rounded corners and curves, but it's not so overtly fashionable that it's going to date quickly.
We think this is the sort of mixer tap which would be ideal for a smaller cloakroom or ensuite, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't look amazing in any family bathroom or utility room. It's also a standard size, allowing you to consider it as a replacement for an existing tap. It's reliable too, with ceramic disc technology to prolong its life and will work with water pressures of 1.0 bar and above.
Features and Benefits:
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 105mm
- Feature ceramic disc technology
- Crafted from best quality brass
- WRAS approved product
- Feature Temperature limit stop
- Easy fix patented feature for installers benefits
- Minimum water pressure recommended for smooth operation is 1.0 bar
- Factory fitted with 5 litres per minute eco flow regulator
- Minimum water flow rate is 5 litres per minute at 1.0 bar
- 5 year of guarantee from ideal standard against any manufacturing defects
You Should Know:
- Waste sold separately (Available in our Store)
|Tap Type||Basin Mixer|
|Tap Operation||1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc|
|Tap Body Shape||Round|
|Minimum Pressure||1.0 Bar|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B9240AA|
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar||5 l/min|
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.