Joule Slimline Stainless Steel Direct Unvented Cylinder has created only to provide you with unbeatable facilities. It is manufactured using advanced technology and ensures efficiency and reliability that makes Cylinder one of the market pioneer and maintainable cylinders available in the market. This cylinder keeps heat loss to a minimum and is extremely economical to run. The Joule range of un-vented cylinders are the UK's fastest growing cylinder brand. Built on quality and performance, with one of the widest ranges of models available you can be sure there is a model to suit. There is no cheap plastic used on the outer casing. In these cylinders the best materials are used, duplex stainless steel body, 316L grade stainless fittings and coils. This stainless steel cylinder is really a magical thing that beautifies your place to another level.
- The unit is to be floor standing Cyclone pre-insulated pressurised Hot Water Cylinder
- The cylinder is to be manufactured from Duplex LDX 2101.
- The cylinder must be tested to 10 bar with a maximum operating pressure of 5 bar.
- The cylinder should have an energy efficiency of 34%
- Cylinder Height: 950mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 475mm
- Cylinder Colour: Grey
- Capacity: 100 L
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Duplex LDX 2101
- Thermal Insulation: Polyurethane foam CFC-Free and HCFC Free
- Cylinder Type: Unvented
- Heating Type: Direct
- Robotically welded
- Coil Material: Stainless Steel Tube AISI 316L
- Max. Operating Pressure (bar): 5
- Test Pressure (Bar): 10
- Max. Working Temperature (c): 90
- Weight (empty) kg: 32
- Heat up Time (mins): 52
- Weight (full) kg: 125
- Energy Efficiency (%): 34
- Heating Elements: 2. No Incoloy Immersion
- ErP Rating: B
- Load Profile: M
- Casing: Painted Galvanised Carbon Steel DX51D
- Unvented Kit Components: Expansion Vessel, Inlet Control Group, Tundish Thermostat, Tundish
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.