Klarstein Vita Pure 2G Air Purifier 5 x Filter 55W UV-C Touch White
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: electronic-star UK
Effective air purifier with 5-layer filter system: pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter, UV-C lamp and ioniser - ideal for rooms up to 40m² .
Removes up to 99.97% of dust particles, pollen, house dust, microparticles, germs and microbes and odours from the air.
Compact, space-saving design with quiet operation and low power consumption of 55W.
Combat food odours, cigarette smoke and household dust much more effectively and effortlessly with the Vita Pure 2G air purifier from Klarstein. Especially useful for people with allergies, but also for anyone who wants to breathe clean air in their home, this 5-layer filtration system provides relief: in addition to a pre-filter for coarse dust and dirt particles, it has a HEPA and an activated carbon filter, while also removes fine dusts, pollen and house dust. In addition, the activated carbon filter removes ozone and other harmful gases so that you can take a deep breath of fresh, pure air.
The Vita Pure 2G air cleaner from Klarstein is also concerned with the microbial cleaning of air and removal of unwanted odours: with the press of a button, a combination of UV-C lamp and ioniser is turned on. The UV light kills germs and bacteria, the device decomposes the ions that release unpleasant odours such as tobacco smoke or food smells. In this way, the Vita Pure 2G's 5-layer filter system removes up to 99.97% of all airborne contaminants.
Operation is easy via an easy-to-understand 3-button touch panel on the front. Small operating LEDs display the selected settings and also indicate when the filter needs to be changed. In three speeds, the Vita Pure 2G draws the air in, allowing you to customise the speed to the degree of pollution in the air and your individual needs. For trouble-free operation, a three-stage timer can be activated which automatically turns off the air purifier after 2, 4 or 8 hours.
Visually, the Klarstein Vita Pure 2G air purifier fits easily into any surroundings with its sleek, rounded space-saving form. A practical recessed grip on the back makes it easier to move the device.NOTE
The ionizer is located inside the unit near the air outlet.
Available colours: white, black (item 10028710).
- White air purifier to remove 99.97% of all impurities in the air
- 5-layer filter system: pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter, UV light and ioniser
- Three variable speed settings: low, medium and high
- Three-stage timer for auto-shutoff: 2, 4 and 8 hours
- Ideal for rooms of 20 to 40m²
- Power consumption: 55W
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate): &ge 125cfm (0.1&mu m AHAM-standard)
- Ion concentration: &ge 3.0 x 106 ions / cm³
- Mechanical filtration system removes dirt particles, pollen, house dust and binds harmful gases
- UV-C lamp: kills bacteria and germs
- Ioniser: decomposes unpleasant odors
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Operating noise: 30dB (lowest level) - 50dB (highest level)
- UV wavelength: 254 nm
- Uncomplicated, fast filter change
- Simple touch-panel operation with LEDs
- On / off switch on the front side
- Power supply: AC 220-240V, 50Hz
- 32.2 x 40.7 x 15.9cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 4.0kg
- 1 x device
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish)
- Brand KLARSTEIN
- Attributes Absorbing harmful substances
- Suitable surface 40 m²
- ManoMano Reference ME12670430
- SKU XJ2-Vita-Pure-2G-W
About The Brand
The brand Klarstein stands for innovative Modern Living products designed in Berlin. Klarstein offers a wide product range of convenient and stylish household goods of all kinds that will become your indispensable every-day companions. The range extends from kitchen appliances to household appliances to products for climate regulation. Be it wine coolers, kitchen machines, cooker hoods or infrared heating panels: Klarstein products feature unique designs, a variety of colour choices and fit seamlessly into each and every individual living environment