Knipex 99 14 250 High Leverage Concretors' Nippers High Lever Transmission 250mm
In stockView full description
Delivery from £3.50
Delivery from £3.50
Orders over £0.00 with this seller qualify for free delivery
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 15 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
- Standard delivery in 1 to 3 working days (P&P starting at £3.50)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: Rapid Electronics
Knipex High Leverage 250mm Concretors' Nippers offer a substantially better cutting performance than normal concretors' pliers of the same length. Nickel plated.
- For twisting and cutting thick binding cable in a single movement reliably and easily
- High-leverage joint minimises strain, even when thick binding wires are used
- Extra-slim design for tying deep mounted steel rods
- Cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Suitable for cutting medium hard wire up to Ø3.3mm and hard wire up to Ø1.8mm
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- DIN ISO 9242
- Brand KNIPEX
- Type of product Wire cutters
- Length 250 mm
- Warranty 1 year
- ManoMano Reference ME4276388
- SKU 99 14 250
1 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 5/ 5
100 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
excellent all round service , quick delivery
Very happy with the shed, however it was 17 days past the delivery date. I had to contact you and Manomano before I found...
No problem here
Good support from the start
Good prompt delivery
Exactly as promised
Very happy when ordering the customer service was excellent and was kept up to date by email regularly about delivery times....
Mano Mano excelled their delivery commitments
Great seat for my 10 year old boy.
As expected perfect condition and delivered a day earlier than it said it would be.
The product was delivered very quickly however one of the products out of the 2 we ordered was faulty. However the seller...
The recliner chair is DARK GREY not BLUE as in the description and title of the product. Only reason not returning is because...
Better then what I thought it would be 100% recommend it thanks