95 x zone KP9 3G or GSM Wireless Burglar Alarm Homekit supplied with multiple accessories will contact key-holders by Telephone & Text Message at the same time as activating the built in Siren.
This impressive kit put together is supplied with the following (although up to 84 additional wireless sensors can still be added):
- 2 x Standard Wireless Magnetic Contacts (for use on doors or windows around the immediate property).
- 2 x Long Range Wireless Magnetic Contacts (for use on doors or windows in sheds, garages & other outbuildings).
- 3 x Standard PIR's (pet friendly PIR's can be added if required).
- 1 x Wireless Vibration Sensor (for use on a vulnerable door or window).
- 2 x Wireless Smoke Detectors.
- 1 x Wireless Panic Button (can be used for security or medical emergencies).
- 4 x Remote Controls (for arming and disarming the alarm).
- 1 x Compact Wireless External Siren.
This is a large Alarm system suitable for slightly larger premises, but if the exact selection of accessories doesn't meet your exact requirements, it is possible to build one to meet these, this can be done on line by adding accessories from a smaller kit, or by calling us on 01604 589414.
Suitable for both DIY or professional Installations.
It can also be used with an APP.
The GSM Control Panel is packed full of features normally only associated with expensive professional Alarms, they include:
- 95 x Wireless Zones (channels).
- Contacts up to 9 x Key-holders by Telephone & Text Message (optional).
- Built in Siren (adjustable duration from 0 to 999 seconds).
- Adjustable N/O or N/C Output Relay (1 - 999 seconds, can be used with Sirens).
- Output Relay Rating: 240 v AC up to 3 amp.
- Simple Plug in Power Supply with Backup Battery (ideal for DIY installations).
- Can be used with 2 x Wireless Sirens (Standard & H/Duty).
- Easy to Program (using the built in keypad and LCD Screen or APP).
- Easy to Operate using:
- Remote Control.
- Built in Keypad.
- Built in Timer.
- Text Message.
- Many Modes of Operation including:
- Full Arm.
- Home Arm.
- On Site.
- 24 Hour (with Siren).
- 24 Hour (silent).
- Not in Use.
- 2 x Wired Input Zones (for use with wired sensors).
- Built in Tamper Switch.
- Built in Power Failure (optional).
- Built in Temperature (optional).
- 2 x way Communication.
- Log (history) Logging.
- Low Battery Warning (of accessories).
- 12 Language Menu (including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch & Spanish).
The control panel requires a standard size SIM Card for the communication, these can be PAYG or Contract, we would strongly advise that you check the small print on the PAYG SIM Cards (as some providers have a habit of taking unused credit away from the card at the end of each month or turn them off if they are not used within 3 months). We do offer a Roaming SIM Card to our customers which are ideal for use in GSM Alarm Systems as not only does the credit remain intact at the end of a month but the card also finds the best network in your location, full information found here.
When the KP9 GSM Panel calls key-holders by Telephone, the key-holders have the option to:
- Press * on their Telephone (this will stop the alarm calling other key-holders but remain fully armed.
- Press # on their Telephone (this will stop the alarm calling other key-holders but will disarm the panel.
Wireless Magnetic Door Contacts:
These are designed to be used on Doors & Windows, full fitting advice can be found here.
Wireless Internal PIR's:
These battery powered PIR's are designed to be used used in the corner of a room, fitting advice can be found here, for owners who have small animals to consider, we can offer PET Friendly or Curtain models although in some applications using more Magnetic Contacts may be more suitable (contact us for advice).
The two Remote Controls supplied can be used to control the alarm from up to 20 - 30 metres away, so you can arm and disarm the Alarm from outside the building.
Long Range Magnetic Contacts:
These Long Range Magnetic Contacts can be used on Doors or Windows, and are great for helping to protect outbuildings such as Sheds & Garages, they have an impressive Wireless range of 300 metres (line of sight).
Wireless Vibration Sensors:
These Vibration Sensors can be attached (using double sided tape supplied) to a vulnerable Door or Window and have the benefit of triggering the Alarm before anyone has entered. There are sensitivity switches to avoid false alarms.
Wireless Smoke Detectors:
The Smoke Detectors can be fitted into the most suitable locations to detect Smoke, these can be active even when the Alarm is disarmed.
Wireless Panic Button:
These Panic Buttons can trigger the Alarm (with or without Siren) in the event of a Security or Medical emergency, and are often stored in a bedside table, but obviously will operate from all over the building.
You can add an incredible 81 more Wireless Sensors & Detectors to this Alarm system, making it impossible not to be able to fully protect your Home, Office, Work Premises, the vast array of options include:
- PIR's (standard, curtain & pet friendly).
- Door Contacts (various models).
- Vibration Sensors.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Remote Controls.
- Water Detectors.
- Pressure Mats.
- Roller Shutter Contacts,
- Gate Contacts.
- External PIR's.
- Panic Buttons (various options available).
The range between the accessories and control panel is normally around 50 metres (line of sight) which equates to 20 - 30 metres in most applications, for locations requiring further range a Signal Booster can be added.
This Alarm is supplied with a Compact Wireless Siren together with a Built in Siren on the Control Panel, they can be adjusted to operate from seconds up to 16 minutes when activated, although a key-holder can turn these off before using a Remote Control or keypad.
The External Wireless Siren & Strobe has an impressive 110 Decibel sound together with Bright Flashing Strobe Lights when activated. It is powered by a 12v transformer (supplied), and includes a built in backup battery, tamper switch & wireless transmitter.
3G or GSM:
You can select above (just above add to cart button) the latest 3G Control Panel or the default GSM Panel, both panels will operate Telephone & SMS functions in Countries where 2G is still operational (most of Europe), if in doubt please ask us for advice.
APP Options for customers with iOS & Android:
This is a great example of how you can add many accessories to this Alarm System, if you need help building a kit to suit your requirements please contact us.