If you've got blind corner kitchen cabinets, you need to maximise all available storage space with a set of metal pull out baskets.
This practical storage solution prevents you reaching for those items at the back of the cabinet and is ideal for narrow kitchens, ensuring that no space goes to waste.
• Stainless steel soft close blind corner storage baskets - left hand
• Made to fit a blind corner cabinet, between 900-1000mm wide is ideal
• 4 stainless steel baskets provide plenty of storage space
• Each basket has a capacity of 15-20kg
• Includes back frame, articulated arm, door pivot, top plate, side frame, door connector, rear and door storage baskets, screws, brackets & rubber rings
• Cabinet requirements: Minimum height – 600mm / Minimum depth – 520mm / Minimum width – 700mm
Improve your kitchen, utility room or workshop with these robust corner storage baskets, made to fit inside a blind corner unit they help to make the most of storage in smaller spaces.
We recommend that you have a drill, pencil, ruler, tape measure and screw driver to hand when installing these pull out corner baskets. We also found that 270 degree door hinges were required when installing this unit but it is dependent on your kitchen layout.