- 【Block out pests and enjoy the fresh air】 Magnetic mosquito net prevents annoying insects from entering, providing you a good living environment. Dense fabric can effectively protect you from mosquitoes, insects, flies, bees and other pests and
ensure air circulation at the same time. Enjoy a healthy, cool, comfortable and pleasant summer thanks to the screen door!
- 【Beautiful unique embroidery design】 This screen door has 3 exquisite embroidery designs, golden chrysanthemum, coffee brown hot air balloon and coffee brown stars. Unique embroidery design can decorate your door well and give different visual
Bring fun compared to black or white screen door.
- 【Automatic closing】 Door curtain made of sturdy polyester fiber. The tear-resistant and stable material ensures a long service life. Magnetic strip and magnetic locks control the opening and closing of the door curtain, mosquito net
is not difficult so that children and small animals can open it easily. Ideal for patio, terrace, balcony, kitchen, qianmen etc.
- 【Easy to install & amp; No drilling】 The product is delivered with adhesive tape and push pins. Tape is used for flat door frames of all materials and tacks are used for uneven wood door frames. There are no tools or holes
obligatory. Installation and disassembly can be completed in a matter of minutes.
1) When installing, make sure that the center of the mosquito net is slightly higher than the left and right sides, which will help the curtain to close automatically.
2) The curtain may wrinkle during transportation and may require flat ironing. If the screen does not close completely, remove the screen again, straighten it and put it back in place.
3) The tape is not suitable for uneven or dusty areas / surfaces. We offer additional push pins that you can use to attach the ribbon. Missing accessories. Please contact us, we will help you.
4) If the curtain is too tight, or due to changes in ambient temperature, thermal expansion and contraction, the tape may warp.
How to correctly install the screen door?
1, Clean the door frame with a damp cloth and wait 2 hours for it to dry completely.
2, Cut the Velcro strips to the desired length with scissors. Attach the Velcro fastener to the top door frame first, then to the left and right door frames.
3, Carefully and slowly peel off the film from the tape, and carefully stick the door curtain to the door frame from top to bottom.
4, Press the tape firmly again to secure the screen door properly.