- Made of soft and comfortable material, washable and portable, it is better to wash by hand for long service life. Provides a comfortable and secure resting place for your loved one, offers unparalleled warmth and comfort.
- Two options for pets, can either relax on the top layer or snuggle in the bottom. Made from quilted material and attaches to the cage with clips. Soft and superb quality fabric.
- Easy to clean: hand or machine wash (need to protect metal hooks)
- Attaches easily and quickly inside the cage with the included spring clips
- Pet Cage Hammock, Bunk Bed - Warm Hammock for Small Animals Parrots, Ferret, Squirrel, Hamster, Rat, Play, Sleep
Material: fabric + fleece.
Size S: 20 x 20 cm.
Size M: 35.1 x 35.1 cm.
Package contents: 1 pet hammock.
What are the housing needs for small animals
The cage should have a place for your pet to sleep, a place for their food, water and treat dishes, and some space to play and run around. If your pet is out of his crate during the day to play and exercise, the cage can be smaller to accommodate a sleeping place, food and water.
Why do we need a sleeping hut?
A nesting box or sleeping hut is often appreciated, although not always necessary. Many small animals are nocturnal. This means that they like to sleep during the day and run at night. A cabin can help your pet to feel more comfortable during the hours of the sun while sleeping.
What kind of decoration should I get
Scratching is a favorite activity for most small animals, especially hamsters and mice. An exercise wheel or a variation of the wheel, a spinning disc, is a great choice for small pets. Another variation of the exercise wheel is an exercise ball. Your pet can climb into the ball and roll on the ground or on specially designed tracks. Your pet may overexert themselves, so don't let them in the ball for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Some small animals, such as ferrets, sugar gliders, and rats like to climb on limbs. Climbing branches, perches and bird swings work good. They can be chewed, but it's part of your pet's play.
Other care tips:
Check that the cage is in chewed or damaged areas. Remove old foods and check toys to make sure they are still working and in good condition. Keeping your pet safe and well-groomed can give you and your pet a long happy experience