1. When the light strip is rolled up, stacked in a ball or that the package is not removed, do not turn on the light strip for a long time.
2. It can only be cut at the gap between each meter on the body of the light strip lamp (a complete meter cut), a bad cut will prevent the luminous band from lighting up for an entire meter.
3. When installing, use scissors for cleaning cleanly without leaving burrs to prevent short circuits.
4. Do not turn on the power during installation or assembly of the light strip. You can only turn on the device when wiring, installation and attachment are good.
5. When installing and use, please do not hit the bright strip with a blunt object, do not press the light strip with heavy objects and do not drop it to vibrate.
6. The rear end of the light strip should be covered with a back cap and glued with glass glue or attached with an electrical tape. It must not enter the water when used outdoors.
7. It can only be used if the specifications of the light strip correspond to the power plug. Incompatible sheets and bright tapes can not be used.
8. It can not be installed in water, in a flammable and explosive environment, and the environment of use must be well ventilated.
9. For installation and attachment, please do not use wire wire or other metal materials to attach the luminous belt to prevent the wire from falling into the light belt, causing an electric leak and a short circuit of the bright belt.
10. During the use of the light strip, does not wrap it with objects, cover the light strip and require a good thermal dissipation environment.
11. Please note that the tip of the needle should not be inserted into the central printed circuit.The on the printed circuit, it is easy to drive the conduction and burn the power plug and the light strip.