Link2Home LTHSMARTPLUG Wi-Fi Plug-in Socket 13 amp
The Link2Home Wi-Fi Plug-in Socket allows you to manage your electrical devices and appliances from anywhere, at any time. Use the smart features to create automation around the home for extra security and comfort. Turn devices on or off, check the status, set up timers and countdowns using the Link2Home Pro app (Free). The socket has a compact design that allows you to keep using additional wall outlets at the same time.
Fully integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Just ask your smart speaker to control your plug device by saying 'Alexa turn on the Christmas lights' or 'Hey Google turn on the living room lamp'. Use the Link2Home Pro app to set up precise timers that can be customised by days of the week and repeated. Send alerts when power is activated on a socket and set up countdown timers up to 23 hours 59 minutes.
Quick and easy set up. Simply plug your adaptor into a wall outlet and turn the power on, download the Link2Home Pro app and set it up from your Android or iOS device. No hub required.
- Compact Design
- Voice Control
- Quick and easy set up
- Timers and Countdowns
- Full Power - Rated at 13amp you can control up to 3120Watts of power.
- Smart features
- Data security: AES128
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Channel bandwidth: Support 20/40MHz
- Wi-Fi security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Working temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Power: 13A 3120W
- Size(mm): 70x53x60
- Weight(g): 95
- Wi-Fi connection
- Mobile or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Free Link2Home Pro account
What is Included:
- Quick Start Guide