Loctite SI 595 is a clear single part thixotropic acetoxy silicone vulcanising compound paste sealant with an acetic acid odour. It is designed as an excellent adhesive sealant for mechanical assemblies.
Typical applications include electrical insulation, protection of leads from mechanical shock, trim bonding, and sealing of ductwork, vents, flues, doors, and windows.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 51 for use with plastic materials and components used in food equipment not exceeding +204°C
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.® E257711
- Non-slumping, non-flammable and mon-toxic
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Seals out moisture and contaminants
- Fills large cracks and seams
- Resists ageing, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperature cycling, UV light and ozone
- Designed for superior bonding and sealing properties to most surfaces (not recommended for concrete)
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber seal
- Supplied in tube of 100ml
- Manufacturer's part 2061823